JustmeraeAgain JustmeraeAgain 46-50, F 15 Answers May 22 in Embarrassing & Funny

Oh yeah serve it up, I could eat a horse.

Best Answer

Are you an animal hater??? (LOL)

Best Answer

Oh dear, are you calling spammers and trolls animals? :) In that case serve them up medium rare. :D

Best Answer

We only serve the best here at the EP Cafe.

Best Answer

Recipe for indigestion?

Best Answer

Pretty much.

Best Answer

I remember that. In the 60's in these parts every Sunday. It was like... "if you don't go to church (and there seemed to be one every few blocks too ) at least let's see you eat some ham. Prove yourself! There was a line at the neighborhood supermarket for the shaved ham. You got a dozen free hard rolls per lb. purchased. My father sent me to go get it once or twice. We always got a hefty amount. I was such a small little shrimp. The bakery lady commented how I had such an appetite for such a little guy. Well as you can imagine it didn't sit well with me being spotted out for my smallness. To make matters worse I didn't particularly like ham. So I shocked the whole line. I said I hated ham, the rolls were tough and I was only 7. I think they all thought I was a bast*rd infiltrator. Yeah life didn't go so good for me after that a few of the kids stopped having anything to do with the "secret you know what." People are so screwy. Lol

Best Answer

croissant and coffee?

Best Answer

LOL No thanks I will have oatmeal and coffee!!!

Best Answer

Might give us indigestion

Best Answer

well done on getting job hun good luck with it :)

Best Answer

sounds gross. You can have it all :)

Best Answer

It never ends does it?...:(

Best Answer

Seems bad this morning.

Best Answer

It was last night too. :(

Best Answer

spam rules

Best Answer

Not the kind the serve here.

Best Answer