ThiefWhoHasHeart ThiefWhoHasHeart 22-25 18 Answers Mar 9, 2012

back to the future big? depends on the room size and how much power you have / need. I highly recommend B&w 802s they are what Lucas uses in his sound studio.

Best Answer

i have been thinking about some B&W

Best Answer

I have 803s and can't recommend them more. such true sound. they do take a little extra power and are better in a little more open space, but I have no regrets with them whatsoever.

Best Answer

well, if i drop down the money then is should probably invest in better room acoustics, there's glass everywhere.
Good to know there are people here with good tastes in sound equipment. :p

Best Answer

Now that you can find smaller speakers that still give great overall sound, you don't have to deal with anything too much bigger than the system providing the music.

Best Answer

ever seen the movie fast times at ridgemont high? those are too big

Best Answer

depends on where you at and what yer neighbors are like.. as much as I enjoy loud music, with just the bass comin' through, well... you try to sleep through that! ;)

Best Answer

"if you can mace me in the face with the notes from tha bass"-anonymoussong

Best Answer

Who is Speakers and why does he get to judge?

Best Answer

If I can hear your Bass.

Best Answer

If they are bigger than your refrigerator and you live in a small apartment, with neighbours right there in your same building, then they are probably a tad too big.

Best Answer

They can never be big enough.

Best Answer

In a car?? When you can't shut the trunk

Best Answer