Jared Leto is too emo for me.. easy on the eyes...no doubt.. but Gavin ...he seems like more of a man... would have to be ... married to GS

Best Answer

omg me too.....gawd what i wouldnt do to that man

Best Answer

Jared Leto was ruined for me because this guy I liked... LIKED JL... like.. LLLLIKED.. but denied he was bi... denied it like crazy... just the whole thing blew my mind.. had to be there I guess...

Best Answer

lmao, no i didnt have to be there...i completely get why he would be enamored tho! but the fact that jared leto was with cameron diaz ruined him a tad for me..also the vapid character he plays on my so-called life, and his ****** music

Best Answer

I like Hurricane, and Kings and Queens.. yeahya the music is a little dramatic..

Best Answer

I would do unspeakable things to Gavin.

Best Answer

get your OWN MAN!!! this is the video that inspired my question: http://youtu.be/Tm9uqA-b-OU

Best Answer

I would dry his sweat off with my face. Don't be greedy. Sharing is caring.

Best Answer

as long as i get him first, you can have his well-worn c*ck after lmao...excuse my french

Best Answer

Bahaha well okay. I shall wait.

Best Answer

patience is a virtue. you may be waiting 24 hours....my sex is a vice:P

Best Answer

**** this..I'll just go and abuse Jared for a while.

Best Answer

lol...sharing is caring, and carnal knowledge is power...for you, ignorance is not bliss

Best Answer