I have had two tickets spanning nearly 18 years. The second less than a year ago
HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 13 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

First and only was 12 years ago.

Best Answer

Nice one. good stuff.

Best Answer

I almost got one, but instead, he gave me a ticket for a broken headlight. It still cost me 100$, but no demerit points.

Best Answer

That is true. They do try to find some way of nailing you. Good that you did not get the points.
Thanks

Best Answer

I was speeding, but it was a deserted country road and straight as a pin and I was not impaired or driving dangerously, but I did have a headlight out. I wasn't even aware that my headlight was broken. I got it fixed the next day.

Best Answer

It is tough to argue when you know you at fault. Thankfully the newer vehicles do indicate faults so that does help.

Best Answer

Yeah, mine was a 1989 Ford Escort. No indicator saying that I had a headlight not working.

Best Answer

Back in 1973, hurried to pass a truck in the rain, looked in my mirror & wondered who the idiot was following me through the spray with no lights on, then the flashing blue lights came on & I was nicked!

Best Answer

That is horrible, being pulled over. I have been pulled over for jumping a red light at a crossing where the kids had just pressed it for fun....In the rain... bastards...

Best Answer

I've never gotten a speeding ticket before. That is a wonder.

Best Answer

Wow that is excellent. Well done

Best Answer

Not in a while. 3 in one day was just too much fate to tempt again.

Best Answer

That is sad to get nabbed thrice. hate it when they stick in a camera on your usual route....and you dont realise it

Best Answer

Wasn't a camera. It happened over two states, neither of which I live in. That was brutal.

Best Answer

Have only ever had one. Was about ... 12 years ago. Not saying I haven't sped since though, lol.

Best Answer

Not bad at all. thanks for your response. Yes it is a matter of getting caught isn't it.

Best Answer

Ive never gotten one

Best Answer

That is wonderful. How long have you been driving, may I please ask?
thanks for your response

Best Answer

22 yrs

Best Answer

Very clever

Best Answer

Never... fecked if I know how that is lol

Best Answer

never ever?
thanks for your response Gemz.

Best Answer

Nopes never lol!!!

Best Answer

<<takes his hat off....

Best Answer

*bows*

Best Answer

awww...sweetie...very charming.

Best Answer