Keep doing stuff like this happily and without expectations and your raise will happen sooner than you think.

Best Answer

Well, obviously you won't get any sympathy here. They think we're supposed to be grateful to work for free anyway, and I pretty much knew what the responses would look like before I even clicked on the question, seeing as you have your picture up - you feel me? ;-)<br />
However, I agree with you. If making office charts is part of her job and she doesn't know how to do that (or is pretending not to know to get you to do her job) then she is not qualified for her job. If you are doing your job and hers too, then damn right you should receive a raise!

Best Answer

and that retard will probably always do better than you...they always do. Does he have a wife named buffy and go to a country club.

Best Answer

LOL not that I'm aware of.

Best Answer

hummm maybe just be thankful that you have a job.

Best Answer

Oh I am. That gratitude is sometimes the only thing that makes me get through a day like today. And I am well paid for what I do. I just figure, if I'm doing the work of someone who gets paid double what I make, maybe I should be making a bit more. Just because employment is scarce for someone does not mean people should devalue their labour. It helps no one.

Best Answer

Keep doing a great job with a winning attitude and you will win in the end, this I know. Even if it seems awful sometimes ask yourself what can I learn from this experience, how can it make me better at what I do?

Best Answer