run23456 run23456 46-50, M 4 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in EP

I like what some people called it, "White Guilt: The Movie." I saw the original Sukiyaki Western Django directed by one of my favorite directors-Takashi Miike (Tarantino was in it too!), it was great..this is just..a disappointing effort from Tarantino.

Best Answer

Spike Lee said in a Variety interview. "What does he want to be made, an honorary black man? I want Quentin to know that all African-Americans do not think that word is trendy or slick."
Guess Hollywood thinks they should get a Liberal pass to say foul words and thoughts at will.

Best Answer

Well, to be fair, that word was used to refer to blacks back in the period. People have to be overly sensitive and whine about it though. He also has the word "crácker" in his films fairly frequently, no one cries about it. Some of his characters are misogynistic as well, such as in Kill Bill..no one cries about that either. I'm really quite tired of the "oh noes the N WORD!!!" attitude that lets every other kind of discrimination slide by with a free pass.

Best Answer

The original Django is a Spaghetti western from the sixties.

Best Answer

Yup, you're right Katanakat :D

Best Answer

I haven't seen any of Quentin Tarantino’s slop . He can produce what he wants but he will get absolutely no funding for future projects from me.

Best Answer

I'm really starting to think the same way run2345. In my opinion, he's had some good films in the past..but his current works are extremely disappointing.

Best Answer

just following his heart

Best Answer

Hes not using mostly asian actors in his Oldboy remake. I respect and appreciate his work, but he should shut up. That and not understanding why whites are getting up in arms about this, its just a movie, everyone calm their ****.

Best Answer

Why is he remaking Oldboy? What the fúck Tarantino, I used to like you -.-

Best Answer

Spike Lee is, not QT

Best Answer

Oh, ok. Well, fúck you Spike Lee -.-

Best Answer

People born after the 50s have worked hard teaching our children in our home and in the school systems respect for all peoples.Only to have the language and attitude of the currant media and movies like Django Unchained put in our faces as examples of how stupid we were to be so "understanding" by some and out of touch by others about the foul attitudes toward each other that Hollywood currently promotes .

Best Answer