My sister keeps seeing feathers cross her path. What does this mean? ALSO, what does it mean when a dove comes by you, flies over you and hovers around you making you feel at peace?
KatieM123 KatieM123 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 30, 2012

it means that you are walking near where birds congregate, also you might be near the birds nest, the hovering is the bird trying to scare you away from its young

Best Answer

Q;Why do non-spiritual people answer a spiritual question?<br />
A:They have never received a white feather from the sky....it should change you if you have any goodness in you at all. I asked God to help me and got a feather, it changed me and my way of life. It will not hurt you to believe, it always will hurt you to not believe, just look at the difference in the answers to this question and try to see the peace in the believers answers, and the non-believers attempts to hurt and make you look foolish with their answers. It is OK to believe in the things that give you peace.

Best Answer

that birds still exist and do have feathers

Best Answer

Bald birds ahead!

Best Answer

I used to find them in my bed all the time and my mum used to tell me that my guardian angel had visited me. then I would be too creeped out to sleep. I eventually worked out that I had a feather pillow that was molting.

Best Answer

WHat path?

Best Answer

That's weird that you bring that up because I dreampt one night about the world coming to an end and feathers were gently falling from the sky.

Best Answer

My second metaphysics teacher called her guide Chief White Feather, and believed he was reminding her that whenever she needed him, he would always be there for her.

Best Answer

Just make sure it doesn't **** upon you.

Best Answer