snow33 snow33 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 17, 2010

Psoriasis? Eczema?

Best Answer

There is always a trigger to that feeling. whether its in a church singing or hearing something good, or when I see something very special...old couples hugging, child being nurtured, or just good vibes.<br />
Our senses awaken our inner spirit. "hold tight to what is good" comes to mind. Tingling is another sense awakening. Does that sound right to you? Your very aware.

Best Answer

Yeah that dose sound right...funny i just went out side..and was watching a family walk by and i was at peace.....Yes in alot of ways i am..but just like others im still trying to find my way. You have it to dont you?

Best Answer

Sometimes I feel this way in church "When the Spirit" is moving. Have no idea exactly what is happening, but I know there is something to it. Enjoy it if is a positive feeling.<br />
One more thing - I have been in the room when I someone was healed. Absolutely no question the spirit of GOD was there and that something amazing was happening. It was not tingles however. More like we were thrown into a swimming pool of a thick feeling of reverence and a totally humbling presence. It was awesome.

Best Answer

See that dose make sence because i do see spirits sometimes, but i just dont know if its a spirit trying to comunicate with me. Or if its me takeing in to much energy...or some other psychic spiritual thing. Thanks for shareing fundrummerdad!

Best Answer

Physiologically, it means your having an endorphin storm in the tactile center of your brain. Spiritually, I think it would depend on the situation in which you are experiencing it.

Best Answer

I feel the Holy Spirit when I feel Love and this usually happens to me in Church as well. I don't thinbk it is SPIRITS , it's a very pure essence that you feel when you feel the Love of God.

Best Answer

sofican...you missunderstand....not all spirits are bad....i have meet many who are just lost. Or are there to help you in this life. Like loved ones who have passed on.

Best Answer

Negative,sorry.

Best Answer

Negative how?? Please explain your thoughts...

Best Answer