She belongs to my neighbors, who neglect her. I have taken her under my wing and cared for her since last summer (I go over every day and walk her/feed her/give her water), but I cannot adopt her myself because I live in a building that does not allow dogs. Her owners are moving away soon and told me flat out that they don't want to take the dog when they go. :( I have found a potential family for her who would give her a great home, but they aren't telling me their decision til tomorrow. Will those of you who care please say a prayer for her (Audrey) that she will be adopted very soon into the family that is right for her? It would mean so much to me, as I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you all so much.
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 10 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Pets

i hope someone adopts her

Best Answer

I found over 100 animals homes last year, no joke. Just give them some of your time and the right home will find them.

Best Answer

This is sad. I will pray in all manners that I can, have faith and be patient for prayer saved my own life, its why I am here today.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-Alopecia-Universalis/2250345" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

No problem

Best Answer

I will :)

Best Answer

I pray the family realizes Audrey will complete their family. :)

Best Answer