Touché America, Touché.
Jessie116 Jessie116 16-17, F 13 Answers Mar 14 in Embarrassing & Funny

There are more Irish in American than in Ireland

Best Answer

....are you joking?

Best Answer

It's only because Americans love to get drunk and need some kind of excuse XD We don't know the meaning behind St. Patrick's Day.

Best Answer

Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, theres a whole story behind him. Nonsense really but everyone knows it, He supposedly banished all the snake from Ireland.

Best Answer

i dont celebrate it...im not irish

Best Answer

and I don't mean to offend people, but that's the way it should be. Too many Americans claim to be Irish nowadays because their great great great grandmother was Irish.

Best Answer

oh I'm not offended at all..kind of would be impossible for me to be irish..im asian so idk how that would work

Best Answer

We do the same thing with Cinco de Mayo.

Best Answer

We have a lot of Irish immigrants due to the fact most of them suffered great persecution back home from the English. Erin go bragh and stuff.

Best Answer

Éireann*

Best Answer

we may celebrate it bigger, only because it's another day to get drunk. lol. over in Ireland, they drink longer than we do. haha :p

Best Answer

We celebrate anything that gives us a chance to party.

Best Answer

Because it involves drinking. Same applies for cinco de Mayo.

Best Answer