Star trek, the next generation

Best Answer

which is what I am watching right now!

Best Answer

YAY, one of my people. i think I'll watch some Voyager as I drift off to bed though as that's the series I'm watching online at the moment

Best Answer

I have all the seasons of Voyager and Enterprise...slowing getting all of TNG have the first 4 seasons now! switched tho listening to radio shows now

Best Answer

where did you find radio shows?

Best Answer

I have been collecting for years. I have probably close to 3000 shows. On vinyl, cassette, cd and mp3...Radio Spirits is one of the first companies I found that carried OTR.

Best Answer

Two different generes actually.Star Wars was more fantasy,While Star Trek went more into the technology and was ba<x>sed on feasible theories.Remember the communicators on the first series?I still want to open my cell phone and see if somebody can beam me up.

Best Answer

there are days I would love to have someone beam me up....lol...and yes different but still some great sci fi!

Best Answer

Fantasy without sci-fi is lame; sci-fi without fantasy is blind. (Or something like that.)

Best Answer

Star Trek. The original cheezy lines can't compare lol

Best Answer

Yes I like them all...Original series, NG, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise! Love the fact the new movie is being worked on...can't wait!

Best Answer

Star Trek Voyager to watch, Star Wars Lego to play on my Wii.

Best Answer

Yes I love Voyager too!!

Best Answer