It's just not fun anymore.
NFDenmark NFDenmark 16-17, M 12 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Movies & TV

Hell no! It's timeless. I still love watching the original three.

Best Answer

I mean back then it was good. Now it has gotten worse.

Best Answer

Considering how long ago it was made, its still doing well. I mean, so many new generations have fallen in love with the franchise, not many can say the same for themselves.

Best Answer

Yah, that is definitely true.

Best Answer

Star Wars has a lot of good philosophy if someone could figure out how to present it better. They could also bring back some of the classic arcade style video games like Rogue Squadron for the next generation consoles and virtual reality.

Best Answer

Timeless story

Best Answer

Its past its peak in the sense that i mean it was way more popular in the 70s/80s, but i dont think its like irrelevant, in any way it is still very popular and still loved buy all generations.

Best Answer

Maybe they will make the new ones good how can you know they will be bad until they are released?

Best Answer

PLEASE PUT A BULLET IN THAT ******* FRANCHISE.

Best Answer

No, I don't think it's been overblown and exploited enough. I hope that George Lucas changes even more of the movies to become even more sweet and sensitive so that no one is ever offended in anyway shape or form and that we all go live in a a candy-*** land of rainbows and butterflies.

Best Answer

You damn nerf herder.

Best Answer

What does that mean?

Best Answer

A nerf herder herds nerfs.

Best Answer

Derp.

Best Answer

It is what Princess Leia says to Han Solo in the Empire Strikes Back

Best Answer

That's only in the Family Guy version.

Best Answer

No, it's in the movie. Where do you think Family Guy got that from?

Best Answer

Seriously? At what part?

Best Answer

Somewhere in the Empire Strikes Back. Leia says to Han, "Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!"

Best Answer

@ Keasbey.....When Luke is in the infirmary and Han and Chewy pay him a visit on the planet Hoth.

Best Answer