I don't want to flat out ask him to do it. Ideally a few glasses of wine, relaxing on the couch, and just getting him to start suckling. Maybe telling him how much I love it, how relaxing it is and how I wish he did it all the time ect? I don't want to creep him out with it becuase although we are very close, at the same time I get a little wierd when it's anything out of the "sexual norm". I don't want to full on breastfeed him, but nothing turns me on like him sucking on my breasts. He always wishes we were that couple that had sex 5-6 times a week...well him suckling me would do it for sure. And I think the idea of him just laying in my lap, suckling on my breasts while I massage his hair and chest is so sensual....but I am so afraid it will creep him out?
thomascoupon thomascoupon 22-25 8 Answers Jan 17, 2012

i don't think you should worry about "creeping him out" He is your husband, and you have decided to spend your lives together...that means more than just the "normal" daily responsibilities...you also have a responsibility to each others' sexual needs...if you're going to only have sex with him for the rest of your life, then you need to make sure he can fulfill your desires, and, you his....if you tell him that you would be up for having sex 5-6 times a week (so long as your needs are being met) i see no reason for him to not want to try and meet your demands!! good luck!! happy loving!! there is nothing better than the feeling of wanting your spouse so badly that you just can't wait for him to get home....it's wonderful...i hope you both can achieve that!!

Best Answer

Nursing mothers release a calming hormone when they feed their babies. It is possible that this can also happen with non-nursing women. I have read that prolonged suckling over time can bring on light lactation. Good luck.

Best Answer

You'd be surprised how many men would be more than willing to satisfy that desire. Most of them, in fact. I would be surprised if your husband responded differently if you made that desire known to him.

Best Answer

You need to print your question out and get a bottle of wine for you and your husband and then hand him the question. I think you will get a response that will be favorable.<br />
That or get a lap dog.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer