i don't think you should worry about "creeping him out" He is your husband, and you have decided to spend your lives together...that means more than just the "normal" daily responsibilities...you also have a responsibility to each others' sexual needs...if you're going to only have sex with him for the rest of your life, then you need to make sure he can fulfill your desires, and, you his....if you tell him that you would be up for having sex 5-6 times a week (so long as your needs are being met) i see no reason for him to not want to try and meet your demands!! good luck!! happy loving!! there is nothing better than the feeling of wanting your spouse so badly that you just can't wait for him to get home....it's wonderful...i hope you both can achieve that!!

Best Answer

Nursing mothers release a calming hormone when they feed their babies. It is possible that this can also happen with non-nursing women. I have read that prolonged suckling over time can bring on light lactation. Good luck.

Best Answer

You'd be surprised how many men would be more than willing to satisfy that desire. Most of them, in fact. I would be surprised if your husband responded differently if you made that desire known to him.

Best Answer

You need to print your question out and get a bottle of wine for you and your husband and then hand him the question. I think you will get a response that will be favorable.<br />
That or get a lap dog.

Best Answer

This is my ultimate sexual fantasy. I was scared to ask my wife for the longest period of time and then I finally asked her. She got weirded out. I would love to lay down in a woman's soft, warm lap and feed from her breasts either dry or even better lactating. There is nothing more erotic for me

Best Answer

Im not sure what your status is now, but my husband was abused as a child, and he had some serious emotional walls that left our sex life lacking any real intimacy. When I had our daughter, he lost his "wobies" ,what he held to sleep. It wasnt till a night of long fighting his emotional Barriers that I got him to latch on and he went from wildly anxiety ridden to passed out cold suckling. He now needs this to sleep, this isnt a directly sexual thing for him, but his knowing he can have that time, its brought us closer and I love doing it abd doing it for him. This has much improved our lives together. Good luck.

Best Answer

For those that have experienced an adult nursing relationship-have your seen any differences in your menstrual period?

Best Answer

Yes! Few and far between however ive also had a tubal.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer