Expressyvist Expressyvist 31-35, F 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Singledom

cursed

Best Answer

It's good to be single because you're free to do what you want to do but it's good to be paired cuz you always have someone to hang out with.

Best Answer

I am single now but there is no way I am going to settle for the wrong woman. I have my cats at the end of my work day who are happy to see me at the end of the work day for now!

Best Answer

I hated it

Best Answer

I don't mind too much if I'm single or not. I've been/was single for so long I almost think i prefer being single which makes the whole being in a relationship thing complicated in my mind.

Best Answer

mintkiss, I don't mind at all actually... I kinda like being... "single". Just think of the advantages... But often times there's this big "gap" or "hole" you feel like one needs to have someone to share your life with..."family of your own". Think it's cause my friends whom I used to hang out with moved forward to another chapter of their life. Like some psychologist would say .."growth and developement"......

Best Answer

Ooooooh. Maybe biological clock??

Best Answer

hmm... is 34 that old? yeah it is when you study anatomy and physiology.... lol

Best Answer

Naaaaah it's not old. But it is about that time your body starts screaming "PUT A BUN IN THIS OVEN"

Best Answer

Yeah but relationships aren't all that great. They're like being on drugs in a boring place; you have fun and you think it's because of the situation. If you tried living as if you were in a relationship without a ton of oxytocin and endorphins in your system you'd run screaming.

Best Answer

A blessing in disguise ,you'll find someone soon ,i'm sure of it! After all women can never be forever alone :D only us guys...... ;_;

Best Answer

:D Yeah worth the wait. not just some guy...
U actually find plenty in the corner.. but someone worth all the pain and still willing to go through bad and happy times of being with YOU. (think i'm delusional)... holiday bug maybe.... :D

Best Answer

You're not ,i'm rather impressed with your resolve! You've got alot of ***** and i like it

Best Answer

well *****( means)? hehhehhe just to get a clear picture...

Best Answer

s p u n k ,it's like Moxxy. A certain quality

Best Answer

ohhh... I think i do.
hmmmm... just a simple thought i asked myself and shared it here on EP. to know what people think as well.....
Getting the mind frame of others is good.... mindfully stimulating...

Best Answer

Same is with me

Best Answer