i dont have kids but i wouldve loved to have spent some time with them, i think theyre adorable

Best Answer

Thats why im on here lol remember you have to have a little me time to keep going

Best Answer

it's called education.

Best Answer

If you have the money to go

Best Answer

education is supposed to be given by parents

Best Answer

That's an excuse.

Best Answer

shut up moron no one talked to you go away stop stalking me

Best Answer

Okay I have that

Best Answer

doesn't seem like it

Best Answer

Alright now. I was not prepared for all of this hate when I was simply asking a question on how "MOMS" deal with bad days, isolation, stress, etc. So I guess that all of the males out there have strong feelings against stay at home moms and motherhood in general. That's cool, go write on a forum or post a YouTube video or do whatever you do that makes you happy apparently putting people down. Just not here.

Best Answer

Hobbies. Stuff you can do while the kids are busy, and stuff you can do with the kids.
Even better if you can make stuff to sell. If you can't afford any supplies, work with what you've got. Even if it's just gluing popcicle sticks together.

Best Answer

I paint but have yet to put them up for sale.

Best Answer

Been there, done that. Twice. With my own and with grandkids. Everyone needs a break! Can you afford a mothers day out program at least a couple of times a week? It isn't day care, more like a nursery school, churches in our area offer them and it is very reasonably priced.
you need time alone to recharge so you don't get overwhelmed!

Best Answer

Yes I do!! Not sure but I'll look into it.

Best Answer

Also, try to get out of the house everyday. There are a lot of free things: library, lunch at the park, feed the ducks, walk the mall (exercise for you, let them run around and maybe they will take long naps!) a visit to the dollar store. Have fun, the preschool years really do pass by too quick.

Best Answer

Good advice here. :)

Best Answer

I was a stay at home dad for a few years and I completely understand. one of the things I did was when I was cleaning the house I would turn the music up nice and loud and sing just as loud. I don't have a singing voice. lol

Best Answer

That's a good temporary thing, thanks. :)

Best Answer

Think they just chat **** on here all day lol

Best Answer

My mom used beer and weed

Best Answer

Yea I don't do that

Best Answer

Tatting.

Best Answer

Red wine codeine and calling other housewifes to complain on the phone. Oh I almost forgot sitting in the bathtub while doing this because it's "so stressful"

Best Answer

You know I was just looking for advice. It's very hurtful to see men and boys posting on here with their judgmental thoughts. If you don't have any good things to say, please just don't. Thank you. Have a good day.

Best Answer

Think you just have to go nuts..it's easier that way O.o

Best Answer

Not for other people

Best Answer

I don't know how other people are doing what they are doing..watching them from the outside doesn't give a true representation of their lives. Personally I've totally lost my mind doing it x

Best Answer

Oh I meant the effect it would hAve on other people

Best Answer

my ex would tell you..... spending all my $ on shoes is like rehab.....

Best Answer

I have one pair of shoes and they have holes in them. Need new shoes but can't use shopping as a therapy if you don't have the money.

Best Answer

take up kickboxing?.... thats what i do.... im not a s.a.h. mom though! lol.

Best Answer

Can't afford it

Best Answer

its not that expensive.... maybe just a one off cost for the gear and tutorial..... but after that you can do it all day long at home for free! hit and kick that stress out!!!

Best Answer

You don't....everybody needs to work.

Best Answer

So please tell me other than a computer job at home, how can I work? Got one in K one in diapers, one car. Hubby works full time not on a set schedule and we live 20 min from town. No sitter, no family, no money for daycare. I have NO choice.

Best Answer

Shouldn't have kids in the first place. I don't know. I live in Toledo, OH and work at the Jeep factory where I make Jeep Wranglers. My wife is a Psychologist at a local rented office.

Best Answer

The point is we both have careers. So we can afford nannies and babysitters for our two kids.

Best Answer

Yea I gathered that.

Best Answer

Well I can't put them back lol?

Best Answer

Well then thank people like my wife & I because WE are the ones who pay extra taxes for "free" childcare, foodstamps, and other necessities for less off people.

Best Answer

Oh so we're going there

Best Answer

Yup. I see it every day. Tired of idiots making baby idiots that I have to pay for (in a nutshell). If you were in my shoes you'd understand 100% trust me...

Best Answer

I bet you think I buy a bunch of junk food with my food stamps, I get the best health care, that I get welfare? No I don't. I don't want to be on these programs or in my situation. I'm sure you grew up in a nice brick house and your parents put you through college. I grew up in a trailer park. I don't take advantage of the system so don't put me in your warped stereotype. I am doing the best I can.

Best Answer

Then feel free to crawl in a sewer (take your family with you) and just die. The world/US is better off without your loser kind. That's a statistical fact.

Best Answer

Well aren't you just a sweet caring person. How many people came from nothing and became something? Is money really that important to you? You wouldn't last one day in my shoes.

Best Answer

No, because I would NEVER get the chance to be in your shoes. I know better than that. lol...you have zero clue. Again....pretty sure there's an open sewer grate not far from your house. Just take your so-called "family" there and die.

Best Answer

It'll cause my wife & I (and 65% of the American population) a HUGE tax decrease in doing so.

Best Answer

You act like all your taxes go to federal help programs.

Best Answer