Questionator Questionator 26-30 141 Answers Aug 8, 2012

Question of the Day

Wish I could go back in time so this question didn't exist.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Best answer here

Best Answer

Good one.

Best Answer

seems like a good question to me

Best Answer

I would want to go back to the fiftys..... The way they dressed the respect they had for each other. I Love Lucy wasn't allowed to say Pregnant on the show or sleep in the same bed! Men actually wrote to women and talked on the phone.... Now its okay to say B**** on tv, sex **** all those things are okay now. I hardly ever talk on the phone with anyone. i always text.... guys these days are not romantic.... lol... anyway i wish i could go back to the 50s. and the music is cute too!:)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

First decade probably?

To watch the world at it's pure state;

without all the pollution and all.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would go to the 30's so I could truly understand the hardships that my great grandparents had to face while going through the Great Depression.

Best Answer

Time travel questions are lame.

Best Answer

70's

Incredible music, cheap prices, most people got along.

Best Answer

1993 so i can redo highschool and strive to go to collegge

Best Answer

1940`s...I always wanted to fly a Spitfire!

Best Answer

The 70s just so I could attend all of the legendary concerts that I missed

Best Answer

80's Best memories of my life!

Best Answer

definitely the 70's, the music and culture of that time period was awesome!

Best Answer

to the start and the end of time i want know how it started and how it is ending

Best Answer

I would love to return to the 80's! I love the music, the clothes, the hair! It just appeals to me. I think I never left the 80's entirely. I'd take the opportunity to visit the McLaughlin Planetarium before it closed... was always sorry I missed that!

Best Answer

i would love to go back to the 70s as that was when i meet my first girlfriend and even to this day i wonder what happen to her since we parted .

Best Answer

2000's so i could tell myself to not do stupid crap

Best Answer

I'd go back to the 90's.I was a teen and would have made better choices.I also would have went to see my 2 favorite musicians play live,Layne Staley and Kurt Cobain.

Best Answer

The late 90s and early 2000s. Those were the best times of my life!

Best Answer

I would go back to the 1990s and reclaim my childhood! I'd live it up with platform shoes, dark lipstick, and alt music. I'd have loved to be a teenager pre 9/11...the US was different then. A lot more free, the vibe was different. I miss the Clinton years!

Best Answer

70's so that way I could live through the 80's which I've always felt like I missed out on.

Best Answer

The 1980's.Would do things a little differently...

Best Answer