They are here already I'd say.......!!!<br />
If we can get our act together and travel into space... why exactly would we need or want to? yes, to pinch someone else's planet.... why should aliens have a different agenda?<br />
Shuak Stephen Hawkins isn't dumb Google the Drake equation.....<br />
--------------------------------------------------<br />
It isn't a case of 'if' you believe the equation or not... it indicates that at this very time in our galaxy there are 60 Worlds where intelligent life on a parallel with or greater than ours have evolved RIGHT NOW!... if you don't believe it then disprove it... Stephen Hawkins who is one of the, if not the brightest people on this planet, has probably set out to pick holes in it failed and ONLY THEN made the statement you are ridiculing... unless you can disprove the Drake equation then it would be a hell of a good idea for us humans to stop advertising our presence.<br />
O yes Switzerland; why on earth do you have a high opinion of that country? compared to Switzerland the US is moderate and has a blemish free past.

Best Answer

hmmm...well I see your point. I do not choose to believe it, but I see it.

Best Answer

Try tellin Tom Cruise that.

Best Answer

For supposedly being so “smart”, the man says some really dumb things!

Best Answer

HAH!! you made me snort and my coffee went up my nose!!

Best Answer

Steve hawkins in the family guy banged his wheel chair his wifes. He told brian I wish you didn't have to see it He also said to his wife, " DO you think I like hurting you. His wife asked him for the potato chips again and he said, " Get the hell off my back. so help me help me.<br />
This explains eveything why he thinks aliens are so aggresive and you shoudn't talk to them.

Best Answer

Seriously I think he is right. We should not try to make contact with aliens since there is a possibility they may be violent. Just look at war of the worlds

Best Answer

Hey how dose Mr H know they won't do a better job...... :)

Best Answer

it's only commonn sense. if there are aliens, why would anyone assume they are friendly? why would they not behave toward us the way that technologically advanced humans have behaved toward indigineous peoples on earth?

Best Answer

well maybe b/c they are more evolved? i liken it to say Switzerland to the US. We are prepubescent compared to that nation. We act it and think we are all that accordinally blah blah blah and do not look at the examples of our successful elders. typical behaviour as should be expected. aliens i would think would be like Switzerland...saged and not feeling empowered and conquering "My way or the highway!" kinda sorta thingy.

Best Answer

They better not get my plant! I'll kill em all!

Best Answer