Not slavery as I know it, and slavery is still around today. Insult to those suffering to use that terms in my opinion.Cheap labour in China, yes, bad working conditions, long hours yes, but slaves no. People have a choice you DO NOT have to buy apple products.

Best Answer

You do know it is against the law to not be employed in China right?

Best Answer

If you ask me, and you haven't, anyone who is FORCED to work would be considered a slave.

Best Answer

No I did not and thank you for informing me. Still not slavery, sorry. Slaves do not get paid, are owned by another person often beaten abused and killed. We have it with sex traders here, people bringing 3rd world people into the country to work as "maids" a few have escaped to tell their stories. My fore fathers/mothers were slaves, told who to "breed" with raped, sold as cattle and had their children taken away. Not some distant memory, trace my family tree and there they are.

Best Answer

Your opinion and fine with that, just stating mine in answer to your question, did not know I was meant to ask you back. Cool with your view, just not one I share. I have quite a few Chinese friends I will ask them as well as no one mentioned it to me. They go back and forth and say how good things are. who knew? Not me of course.

Best Answer

He was an innovator but not quite a hero. Everyone he employed got a working wage so the slavery stuff is idiotic.

Best Answer

His good out weighed whatever bad there was.

Best Answer