Still a virgin. Then probably not married. That makes you a single instead of a couple. Single (1) is an odd number. So, yes you are an odd. ; )<br />
I would rather see a woman be selective and patient, than 14 and pregnant. Wishing you well.

Best Answer

thanks so much for ur comment..... im happy to be odd :-)

Best Answer

no reason to label it... it's something to be celebrated though and what a wonderful gift to your future mate...

Best Answer

do u really think so! i feel maybe my future mate may take it as an "oddness" ....... ooops

Best Answer

you want a guy who VALUES IT AS MUCH AS YOU, right ?!? If you have someone who thinks it ODD, then he's probably not the one for you.. think about it.

Best Answer

Hun wait for all the new fans you'll be getting!! The vultures are circiling...

Best Answer

But i m just a difficult catch... u can imagine now...

Best Answer

Hey, enjoy the attention but please realize there are sociopaths on here who are as charming as all get out.....the safe thing is to trust NO ONE online.... Real life is best for these things.

Best Answer

yeah thanks for the advice Annie.. i appreciate. bt there are certain topics that u cant even discuss with friends...

Best Answer

I'm only 35 but I'm sure I'll make it.

Best Answer

ohh... :-)

Best Answer

definitley rare, but it's never too late. Have you not found someone to be with ?

Best Answer

yeah ... i do agree with u. late but i wanna make sure it gonna be the right person! "Right"- thats another debatable question!! :-)

Best Answer

You're taking too long with your debateable question, hurry up otherwise the train will leave the station....

Best Answer

you sure are taking your time hahaha...actually good for you for waiting but some guy one day is going to get ravaged on his honeymoon from all the pent up ******* hahaha

Best Answer

You are taking too long with your debatebale question, hurry up or the train will leave the station.

Best Answer

yeah.....sometimes im scared that i may miss the train....i dont want to ...

Best Answer

you are a rare person probably not odd though.You have missed out

Best Answer

ohhh the very first comment.... i like it ....thanks ... frankly i do realise i have missed out but what!! .... i m yet to know :-)

Best Answer

And you are on this planet for what reason again?

Best Answer

I'm following your way then. We love to be odd among people who make sex firstly for mechanical desire, then minds come.<br />
I feel alone in crowd, still I'm proud of my nature.

Best Answer

Don't count yourself out as even or odd but do keep an eagle eye out for good wholesome prospects to choose a life mate from. Love is nice, don't deny yourself too long.

Best Answer

Frankly, i wanna know whats love all about........ i want to feel good in someones arms.... its just not happening... i wonder what kinda fear is that!! maybe havent met the right person yet :-(

Best Answer

Not odd…Not old…I’m at your service anytime

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

There ya go! Put a detective on him and let's see what we have here. LOL!

Best Answer

lol... Annie, in real life i dont trust people enough!! so, online is just out of question!! :-)

Best Answer