So you just had to fall for this 1/2 white, 1/2 black illegal "Kenyan" to be this country's 1st black president didn't you? Only because he was 1/2 black! I will bet you that by now many of you sheeple that worship this false shepherd and gave him another 4 years are starting to realize that he is a tyrant. Obama is a poser, liar, terrorist inside the White House and pretty much doing what he wants with our Constitutional rights! Only illiterate and ill-informed Americans will worship this tyrant. He is doing the terrorist job from inside of the White House. Look at this black loser. I say black because never in the history of the U.S. has a black man done so much damage. The debt, the IRS scandal, the NSA spying, the Benghazi lies and cover-ups. When will you finally say enough is enough and raise up on Washington. If you don't have the balls to expose Obama then Guccifer will have to do it for you before it's too late for this country! Trust me Guccifer will and others will too!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 9 Answers Jan 8 in EP

You speak your opinion not the truth, and you are a racist piece of ****, this is my opinion

Best Answer

Be real ok? You are just having your feelings hurt and well to me that is a weak trait. pfft.

Best Answer

What a fücking load of crack! You are delussional, whoever the fück you are!

Best Answer

You are trash to the Patriots living in the U.S. We could also care lesser of your existance to share the same air as those of us who care about this country! You are indeed trash.

Best Answer

OMG You are back!!!!<br />
LOL<br />
I thought you got lost in one of your conspiracy theories. <br />
Ohh well at least your colourful even though you are always wrong.

Best Answer

At least I have truths to write. You on the other hand are a fool. You will die a fool I suppose. Your kind never last long enough to make a difference. pfft!

Best Answer

LOLOLOLOL

Truths you write!!!

LOLOLOL
If they are truths then I am happy to die a fool.

Best Answer

You will indeed under this 1/2 black pretender-in-chief. You are like so many. You use the system and corrupt it. pfft. I block your azz! You are a fool!

Best Answer

Still? No...I never have actually. I can honestly say I never voted for him, didn't want him to be president to begin with and I honestly can't stand him. There are a lot of people who believe what he tells them and still think he's doing a great job...I'm not on that list of people.

Best Answer

This is an honest and sincere answer! TY for this answer!

Best Answer

Thank you, it's how I see it and how I feel.

Best Answer

You have to be a real American and one that cares about this once great country! God bless you! I smile your way!

Best Answer

Yes, I am American and respect my country. Though I do not like where it is going concerning the government and the president we have. As for our military, I have a deep respect for our troops and what they deal with...always have, always will. Also those who have fought and gave their lives so we can have what we do...God Bless them all :-)

Best Answer

O'Dumbo has shown himself to be Liar in Chief. Everything he said has turned out to be what he described as "Just a campaign promise."

Best Answer

It may behoove us to try and educate the progressives on the benefits of capitalism rather than try to belittle them with harsh words. Everyone’s point of view is valid. It is within our best interest to convince those who do not understand that America and the world in general is traveling down a dangerous path. This is more easily accomplished with peaceful diplomacy rather than aggressive negotiations.

Best Answer

Let me makes some things clear. 1) Obama is a sh*t president. <br />
2) Obama may even be considered a war criminal for his liberal use of drone strikes that kill a vast number of civilians (including women and children)<br />
3) Obama is most certainly stomping on constitutional rights. In a significant way.<br />
4) I honestly don't know too much about these scandals, however debt tends to accumulate when one is stuck in a pointless war. So the debt is partly due to Bush, though Obama hasn't helped nearly as the great messiah had promised. <br />
5) (And this is really the most important) ABSOLUTELY the people need to rise up on Washington, but where we may part ways in terms of opinion is what we want the people to say when they arrive. You see, I get the feeling you are a republican. Which is great, I have no problem with that. But the problem in the U.S. goes beyond left and right politics. It's Crony Capitalism that is the problem. Big business getting in bed with THE GOVERNMENT and making deals to slit the throats of the lower classes. To cut regulation and allow free reign over the whole country.<br />
And if you are in favour of deregulating the financial sector, there is a good chance you have drank their Kool-Aid and are in fact yourself one of these "sheeple" you speak of.<br />
6) Minor side note: I mean no offence by this, but you may have some racist tendencies. You seem very race focused. You should probably look inside your self and make sure that it's not the case.

Best Answer

I just use the descriptive adjectives where needed to be politically correct! FYI TY for your answer though. It holds merit here!

Best Answer

Well you're certainly not politically correct. But it's not really politically correct to speak a painful truth in the U.S. anymore.

Best Answer

is that a placard you're carrying?

Best Answer

I may be!

Best Answer