You speak your opinion not the truth, and you are a racist piece of ****, this is my opinion
What a fücking load of crack! You are delussional, whoever the fück you are!
OMG You are back!!!!<br />
I thought you got lost in one of your conspiracy theories. <br />
Ohh well at least your colourful even though you are always wrong.
Truths you write!!!
If they are truths then I am happy to die a fool.
Still? No...I never have actually. I can honestly say I never voted for him, didn't want him to be president to begin with and I honestly can't stand him. There are a lot of people who believe what he tells them and still think he's doing a great job...I'm not on that list of people.
Thank you, it's how I see it and how I feel.
Yes, I am American and respect my country. Though I do not like where it is going concerning the government and the president we have. As for our military, I have a deep respect for our troops and what they deal with...always have, always will. Also those who have fought and gave their lives so we can have what we do...God Bless them all :-)
O'Dumbo has shown himself to be Liar in Chief. Everything he said has turned out to be what he described as "Just a campaign promise."
It may behoove us to try and educate the progressives on the benefits of capitalism rather than try to belittle them with harsh words. Everyone’s point of view is valid. It is within our best interest to convince those who do not understand that America and the world in general is traveling down a dangerous path. This is more easily accomplished with peaceful diplomacy rather than aggressive negotiations.
Let me makes some things clear. 1) Obama is a sh*t president. <br />
2) Obama may even be considered a war criminal for his liberal use of drone strikes that kill a vast number of civilians (including women and children)<br />
3) Obama is most certainly stomping on constitutional rights. In a significant way.<br />
4) I honestly don't know too much about these scandals, however debt tends to accumulate when one is stuck in a pointless war. So the debt is partly due to Bush, though Obama hasn't helped nearly as the great messiah had promised. <br />
5) (And this is really the most important) ABSOLUTELY the people need to rise up on Washington, but where we may part ways in terms of opinion is what we want the people to say when they arrive. You see, I get the feeling you are a republican. Which is great, I have no problem with that. But the problem in the U.S. goes beyond left and right politics. It's Crony Capitalism that is the problem. Big business getting in bed with THE GOVERNMENT and making deals to slit the throats of the lower classes. To cut regulation and allow free reign over the whole country.<br />
And if you are in favour of deregulating the financial sector, there is a good chance you have drank their Kool-Aid and are in fact yourself one of these "sheeple" you speak of.<br />
6) Minor side note: I mean no offence by this, but you may have some racist tendencies. You seem very race focused. You should probably look inside your self and make sure that it's not the case.
Well you're certainly not politically correct. But it's not really politically correct to speak a painful truth in the U.S. anymore.
is that a placard you're carrying?