SingToTheSiren SingToTheSiren 31-35, F 14 Answers Jul 2 in Health

You're just starting woman!<br />
Don't try to blast so hard so fast. Rule of thumb: 5-7 girly pushups = 1 manly man pushup. So concentrate on your form & number of reps.

Best Answer

Lock the knees strait and toughen up your toes

Best Answer

Put a 20lb weight between your shoulders and do more girly ones

Best Answer

I'll try a 10lb first lol ... Mmm maybe 5 lb

Best Answer

try not to worry about it, there are worse things

Best Answer

When you get to 30 things become wobbly. Miss a day of gym and you feel it :/ makes me cranky if I don't train

Best Answer

I can't do much exercise as I have arthritis and I'm always stiff and in pain. I commend you for working to stay fit and healthy, well done, but don't be too hard on yourself. Take a day off now and again and eat some cake, if you think logically it's not going to make that much difference.

Best Answer

no need to do male style push up- sometimes it's bad for your back- i should know.. stick with the girly method...

Best Answer

Do about 3 set of girly press ups and keep in cressing more three times a week until you can do about 20 in one set, then try to do a male style press up

Best Answer

Knees is good…😉

Best Answer

Yes, I will come and assist.....

Best Answer

Try and do more of hand exercises like dumbbells or those monkey bars in order to strengthen your arms. Once you have enough strength in them I'm sure you'd be able to press ups not the masculine way

Best Answer

Yeah even try out the plank

Best Answer

Do push-up on the bath room counter eventually you'll be a man ;)

Best Answer

Try starting to do them on one knee, straightening one leg out.

Best Answer

Good idea mate

Best Answer

You need to add some weight training with it too and perhaps add some pullups. Once I started doing some weight training and did some pullup training, I found doing the male style pushups pretty easy.

Best Answer

Can't so pull ups :( useless ... My dead lifts are increasing all the time so I don't understand this press up thing !

Best Answer

Part of it is learning the proper technique as well. It sounds like are strong but there may be a few areas that the dead lifts aren't covering.

Best Answer

Dead lifts allow you to use more of the strength in your legs, and also you're not carrying the weight to a full lift above your head.

Best Answer

I'm all for the feminine on your knees style

Best Answer

Trust u lol!!

Best Answer

Well I don't want you to get Madonna Arms

Best Answer

I respectfully disagree. I love having a bicep.

Best Answer