It is truly amazing how a fraud like Obama, so devoid of professional and personal accomplishments, managed to hoodwink so many into thinking he could manage the world’s largest economy, direct the world’s most powerful military, execute the world’s most consequential job. I wonder how those who voted for Obama twice, feel now? The 1/2 black, 1/2 white pretender-in-chief and those that allow this tyranny in our country are to blame for the rapid decline of the United States! Rights violations, constitutional rights violations, using illegal executive powers to bypass law and much more. Still, some sheep are beginning to flock the other way and they see what Obamacare has done to their lives and the incredible debt that has to be seen as a #1 threat to Nat'l security! Obama has to go!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 7 Answers Feb 24 in Community

The US has been in debt for years before Obama came around. Two world wars that cost millions could have been avoided. Should I make a list?

Best Answer

No need to make a list. Obama's is longer as far as comparison goes. Obama is responsible for taking this country to it's knees by spending more money (debt)n than all the U.S. presidents combined! This not a red flag for you? How about Constitutional rights being eroded by his pen or phone? lol. The number of scandals are enormous. Oh, there I go again with my starting a list. Forgive me. Thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

Clinton at 32%
bush 38 %
Obama 57%
If You think you can a better job, be my guest.

Best Answer

It would require a huge re-vamp and we would see many out on the streets. Getting rid of the scum that has sat on their ***** for personal gain and not the good of the country would go! Oh, sigh. why do I try? lol

Best Answer

Why don't you stop your whining and do something about it then. Make sure that your family is educated and well taken care of so that they don't end up on the streets or applying for assistance or god forbid opening an account on EP, because they don't have anyone else to talk to.

Best Answer

What does him being half black have to do with your point? That's what I thought.

Best Answer

ok... it doesn't matter how many times you change your name, or gender, or age.... WE STILL KNOW IT'S YOU....

Best Answer

Of course you said the same thing about his predecessor who reversed a steady decrease in national debt, let Wall Street run wild, ignored briefings on terrorist threats, dragged the Nation's honor through a decade-long "war of opportunity", was elected by the Supreme Court his father nominated, and couldn't pronounce "nuclear"? Not disagreeing regarding asleep sheep, just saying that we have a bigger problem in this country than any one of the individuals we choose.

Best Answer

Why did you feel it was important to say he was 1/2 black, 1/2 white? why is that of any consequence to what else he has done or hasn't done? <br />
Another interesting point you allude to is that he was voted in by a majority (sheep or not), at the end of his term he will be 'out'. Pretty sure that's a democratic system at work there not a tyranny whether you like it or not.<br />
Looking from the outside are you sure the US is in decline? or is it a number of other countries that are catching up? Obama will go.... shouldn't your approach be rather how YOU are going to put right what he broke/didn't fix/did wrong?<br />
That would be the best lesson to Obama and his 'sheep' YOU show all of us how 'it' should be done.

Best Answer

My..my..my I used the descriptive adjectives 1/2 white 1/2 black as to not depict the race card. I see where you have played yours in the 1st sentence. I get this from some of you. lol.
He was voted? He was selected, not elected. Ask yourself why? It is because fools wanted a 1st black president over Bush's administration. The tyranny is factual concerning your pretender-in-chief. All is on record. Fact!
To put right what he has done is an understatement. You see, I like so many other real American patriots love this country. I swore oath to protect it from enemies foreign and domestic. When we have Constitutional rights blatantly violated by an inept government, the scandals and the debt, lies, deceit, the spying and the bypassing of Congress and Senate via pen, I do something. I have written many letters to Congressmen and women. These letters are also sent to Senators as well.
You make jest in your last sentence. To show you how it is done my good person is to tell you this: The people have the right to question a tyrannical government and react to it under the Constitution. We do not have to wait for another rigged election and such. The people would monitor government and also as the Constitution states, be able to fire them or overthrow them. You just don't get it do you? It hasn't sunk in on you yet that we are in huge debt, we have and are losing our rights to a huge government that is out of control. Oh yes, thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

But why is his race important? surely the best person for the job is the best person for the job (or worst)? and if the elected/selected person makes a hash of things or a glowing success then the colour of his skin makes no difference. My point is asking you why you put that bit in first was 'that' is a whole smoke screen... immediately when you put such adjectives in you fudge your own agenda. Your choice... just observing.

Be sure, I make no jest anywhere in my answer (or here), make no mistake.

How does capitalism or the market driven economy of America differ from a pyramid selling scheme?
How is the American political system suppose to function when unresolved elementary issues such as sovereignty and the separation of powers haven't been addressed since the 18th Century?
How would you distinguish between a patriot and a nationalist? where is the line?
Who are the enemies of America?

You are welcome on the answer front... but think you will find my answers are questions for you

Best Answer

All I can say as an outsider, he is doing at least better as a politician than your previous president. He's not the best, but neither is he the worst. In such a short time he's done a lot of good stuffs. Thats my opinion as an outsider.

Best Answer

There had to a first. We just got a politician instead of a leader.

Best Answer