I've been having some weird pains in my stomach...I am lactose intolerant and had some dairy today (oops..) and it wasn't a lot. It made me feel so sick that I wanted to throw up. Im sure it was the little amount of dairy I had, but any remedies as to make the pains go away? They are driving me nuts.
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Health

Lactaise pills help, so do gas capsules.

Best Answer

I too am lactose intolerant. And I used to love milk, cheese, etc. Now those things are the freakin Devil!<br />
Try some peppermint tea.

Best Answer

I can't even eat ice cream anymore :(
And I wish i had some..is there another type of tea that could work? Like green tea?

Best Answer

try Chamomile or i have heard that Kombucha can allow you to consume dairy with no problems ..i havent tried it yet

Best Answer

The herbal peppermint would just settle your stomach, and aid digestion. Ginger tea would work well, too, my husband swears by it.

Best Answer

Thank you! I will definitely have to try one of those! :)

Best Answer

I have grown more intolerant to dairy as I have aged and I find with more fluids it makes the unpleasantness a bit more bearable.

Best Answer

Yeah, the pills work. I use DairyAid or something like that. (Can't stand the chewing tablets-Lactaid I believe.)

Best Answer

I'm lactose intolerant too I feel your pain.

Best Answer

yeah, it really sucks :/

Best Answer

Yes it does.

Best Answer

stay home and rest

Best Answer

Yes ,My penis

Best Answer

XD made my night

Best Answer

man milk is not considered dairy you fool

Best Answer