froggies1996 froggies1996 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 8, 2014 in Parenting & Family

I'm a babyfur and agree with you.

Best Answer

You tell them we have every right to post because we have our own wights and we usallly don't give negative ccoments on their post

Best Answer

try to ignore those types i still get it from time to time. with some questions in general the last one being a religious based question. some on here are idiots try not to let them bother you bc they are the ones with the problem not you. i'm an adult baby too when i was on the site a year or two ago i got nothing but hate when i asked basic questions related to anything abdl related. its ridiculous at how ppl on here have to disrespect on here like that though but thats people you have bullies and those who are decent. try to ignore the bullies because the main thing they look for is to annoy people or make people mad with negative or hurtful comments. mainly because they are not able to do it in real life so they make an excuse to do it online just so they can feel like a bigger or better person when they are really not and far from being a better person. deep down ppl like that see themselves as low and worse people and are basically insecure about it so they end up bullying other people so they can feel more like a somebody when they are actually a nobody

Best Answer

whats an abdl??

Best Answer

er.......Perhaps I'm not up on my under 20 lingo....<br />
What exactly does "abdl" mean?

Best Answer

It means adult baby diaper lover

Best Answer

I wasnt.,..

Best Answer

What exactly is an "abdl?"

Best Answer

It is someone who loves to wear diapers and for other ones like to act like full out baby's

Best Answer

Interesting...

Best Answer