Danika43 Danika43 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Health

Seven people have responded so far, yet you haven't replied to any of their comments. Do you care that they might feel some pain at being ignored, also?

Best Answer

why should i stop ignoring this? that was rude.

Best Answer

It's called "commonfuckingsense."

Best Answer

there is a test you can have done at a hospital, they stick needles in your arm and leg, then they send electric shocks to you and a machine reads the response your nerves give and that is how you will know if you feel the same/more/less pain than everyone else.

Best Answer

There is no way to know for sure.

Best Answer

Because we're all human and our internal machinery isn't different. We all have a circulatory system, liver, etc. Plus, we can communicate with each other about how we feel and figure out similarities. Even if I've never met you, I know stabbing you in the heart will most likely kill you. That's how I know we're alike (but each individual has different characteristics). Hopefully that makes sense.

Best Answer

What kind of pain Physical or Emotional.

Best Answer