and PIPA

Best Answer

yea and pipa!

Best Answer

It's time for a revolution and throw the SOB's out.

Best Answer

it would appear so, doubt any rebellion would get very far now though. the opportunity to make an armed resistance work left with the passing of the new NDAA. they can arrest anyone for just thinking about it. lol

Best Answer

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government they can exercise their constitutional rights of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. ~Abraham Lincoln~

Best Answer

So True, but we have until March 3rd i believe until they can enforce it. Have you read the NDAA. Obama legalized Sodomy and **********. WTF?

Best Answer

What's a SOPA?

Best Answer

Take orders from? U? Us? My my my aren't we grand?

Best Answer

stop online piracy act... basically a way to censor the web under a flag of "fighting online piracy"

Best Answer

For the music and film industry I presume. I think its terrible.how the industry has to safe gaurd its product. The internet though a super powerful tool it has the potential for extinction of humans, almost.

Best Answer

but it can be fun

Best Answer