Why ask questions then all you do is ******* moan about the answers

Best Answer

Because you constantly say it's my age and Moan !! Your the one fighting with people and judging them !! Like seriously your so sad

Best Answer

Ive never once said it was your age once, never mind "constantly", strop tripping balls

Best Answer

YES YOU DID, before you said that I was too immature and that I should just stick to school ??

Best Answer

yes immature? does that mean your age, NO.
People at 50 can be called immature, and you just proved my point, that you are. Now back to school.

Best Answer

you know what, you don't even deserve a serious response because your just a waste of time, so okay buddy goin back !

Best Answer

you're - short for you are. Where is the spelling mistake, no-where, nice attempt though. You get back to school as-well, smartarse.

Best Answer

pheonix, im actually asking you please, just leave it alone :)

Best Answer

Why because i proved you wrong, don't start something then ***** out like a ***** just because you got proved wrong, hate people who do that

Best Answer

No, because it's nothing to get worked up over, your just mad because in actual reality you haven't said anything that makes any of your points valid, not with the religion, not with anything, so you want to talk about being childish and immature when someone who obviously doesn't care any more doesn't want to talk to you because you want a reaction then really think about who is actually immature !! I wasn't even telling you to go away I was asking but because your a hater you just wanna keep going but I'm not gonna waste my time so get over it :) goshh

Best Answer

Yawn

Best Answer

must be the devil

Best Answer

People whos balls haven't dropped yet should be banned from this website

Best Answer

okay then pheonix :)

Best Answer

aww how cute *pinches cheek* chin up tiger :)

Best Answer

awhh your so fat

Best Answer

jelly?..

Best Answer

bet you would like that :)

Best Answer

well yeah. im sort of superficial and have a god complex.... oO

Best Answer

hahaha, you know what I'm not even gonna argue because that actually made me laugh so thank you :)

Best Answer

*bows* anytime :)

Best Answer

and that ruined everything :)

Best Answer

really? i thought your tantrum at the start did that?...

Best Answer

you know you could have just left at "oh thanks i made you laugh" but no you felt the need to take too far, because obviously you want a reaction and I'm just not gonna give it to you so thanks for your input but no thanks :)

Best Answer

Than* :P

Best Answer

Looks like the vodka has officially kicked in.

Best Answer

omg i had one glass

Best Answer

Pull up your big girl panties, it will be ok. Don't make me ground you.

Best Answer