EurydiceKallos EurydiceKallos 16-17, F 11 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Memories

The day I received my first kiss. That was a million years ago, but it feels like it was just yesterday.

Best Answer

Nice :)

Best Answer

Yeah I have been told I have an eidetic memory.

Best Answer

Maybe, I don't know if that is a good thing or bad though. To me a may get sadden by knowing a memory in such detail if I know it can never happen again. . .

Best Answer

Yeah it does have it's downside as well. I try to lock those away in a place where I can't see the door to open it.

Best Answer

:) That is good. I am glad you are able to do that so you don't see the downside that often.

Best Answer

I have seen things that no other human being should ever have to witness, but you cannot hide from your dreams.

Best Answer

Oh my :/ That does not sound pleasant. And yes, that is,somewhat,sadly true.

Best Answer

the day i spent with my puppy love hahaha

Best Answer

Fall time in Virginia. Raking the leaves up into piles and then jumping in them. Chasing fireflies in the evening hours , catching them in jars and taking them to light up our "secret" fort under the low hanging tree boughs before releasing them to fly off and sparkle the night sky.

Best Answer

Wow, sounds like one of my memories :) Virginia is so nice in the fall, we even had a giant tree next to our house,so we would never run out of leaves haha even in the winter there still seemed to be some falling :)

Best Answer

I grew up there but for me it was many years ago.

Best Answer

Yeah I lived there for 7 years, so most than any other place, so far :)

Best Answer

I lived there 6 years, from 3rd to 9th, longest we ever spent anywhere too

Best Answer

Hahah same, except it was 1st to 7th grade :)

Best Answer

Going to Disney land was awesome

Best Answer

Ehhh I didnt have a childhood so....what is this "childhood" you speak of?

Best Answer

Any memory you have from a time before now?

Best Answer

When my mommy used to read me goodnight moon :)

Best Answer

Aww, that's sweet :)

Best Answer

Many. My dad was gone at work most of the time when was a little kid. But every now and then he would be home and we would go in the front yard and kick a football around. I was a little kid and couldn't catch for sh*t, but every now and then I would catch a kick and I remember how proud of myself my dad made me feel when he praised me.

Best Answer

That's nice :) It is always comforting to hear about a child bonding with his father hahaha or a memory of it happening :) Thank you for answering!

Best Answer