There have been a few women in my lifetime that I have found exceptionally attractive. Almost to the point where I did worry about my sexuality. However, I did not want to sleep with them, kiss them, etc. I realized it was more that I was fond of who they were, or their personal style. I think this is quite normal for people to have an "attraction" to the same sex at one point or another.

Best Answer

I don't think you are using the proper desc<x>ription. What you're talking about isn't a crush or an obsession. You are saying you want to be like some dudes and I think that is more like idolizing or admiring. If you have a crush or an obsession it's usually sexually.

Best Answer

Yeah, "admiration" is a good word for it.

Best Answer

I did and loveit vey much

Best Answer

i have plenty of girls that i would wanna look like, but i dont really have any crushes on them.

Best Answer

I have a really good friend that I sort of have a crush on, it's nothing serious and she's the only girl that I've ever even thought about the possibility of dating.

Best Answer

Maybe when I was a kid. What I want to know is, what is the point of declaring yourself straight and then ask about having crushes on other guys. You're probabley a homosexual in denial.

Best Answer

My point is curiosity...does everything have to have some sort of "hidden meaning?"

Best Answer

I had an obsession with actress Stacey Dash, because she's so gorgeous. I am straight. I use to wish I look like her, but my boyfriend said that I am prettier than she is, I personally don't think so, but I was floored when he said that.

Best Answer

Sadly yes, all the freaking time. More of a crush really. Maybe more like bi-curious.

Best Answer

shhh I can't speak of this incident haha

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

mmm tricky

Best Answer

I don't think wanting to be like someone of the same sex is considered gay.

Best Answer

I thought I made it clear that it isn't gay...

Best Answer

well my point is.. I don't see it as a phenomenon. don't mind me. My brain went to stand by mode a while ago.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree, I am 100% straight like you but still often have crushes on young guys at work if they are good looking and in good shape. I have a major crush at the moment on a guy at my swimming pool, handsome face, great shoulders and pecs, long legs, perfect looking *** and a sensational bulge in his speedos!! I get a bit weak-kneed when he smiles at me!

Best Answer