As a bisexual myself I find some straight women are almost scared to react, but their curious..
myunstablemind myunstablemind 18-21, F 22 Answers May 15, 2013 in LGBT

I would say thank you.....however, if it was a hot lesbian...that might go differently

Best Answer

i would say thank you very much

Best Answer

Hmmm As a lesbian, I would make such a comment to any woman just as other women do. Seems daft that some might react differently

Best Answer

I would take it as a compliment as I know and like lesbians and homosexuals at work and they are great company.

Best Answer

*awkwardly smile* and said thank you :)

Best Answer

lol...if its someone i'm not familiar with, i'd say, thank you. if its one of my close friends, i'd say...you just want shom of dishhh....

Best Answer

"Thank you!" with a smile. Like any other compliment.

Best Answer

As a compliment. I've never felt intimidated by a lesbian's comments. But guys? Whole 'nother ball of whacks.

Best Answer

I'd take it as a compliment. i wouldnt assume there is anything more to it

Best Answer

I'd be flattered :)

Best Answer

I would say 'thank you' , and assume it a compliment..

Best Answer

as a compliment... just the same as if a straight woman had said it

Best Answer

Only as a compliment as it was meant to be.

Best Answer

As a compliment. If a gay man said I was pretty, I would not take that as an invitation for sex either.

Best Answer

I'd say cool,thanks

Best Answer

i would take it as some one thinks im pretty, nothing much else :)

Best Answer

I would take it as a normal everyday compliment, but if she meant it in the 'I fancy you' way, I probs react awkwardly

Best Answer