Yeah! I've had problems with dogs.

Best Answer

I never had problems with dogs really. Something gives me the feeling this "dog" in my dream wasn't a dog.

Best Answer

Nothing in a dream is what it appears to be unless it bites you.

Best Answer

More information: I dreamed that I was back on my childhood farm. I was walking the dogs like I always do. We were almost home then out of the blue a big black dog with eyes with white rings around them walks towards us.

The other dogs start barking and their hair raises up. The dogs all back away from this dog. The strange thing in the dream is the "dog" isn't growling at me or my dogs, it's just staring with an dead stare.

Finally at the end of the dream it just looks at me. It has no expression on it's face.

Best Answer

I do a bit of dream interpreting, actually. Were the other dogs chasing you? Or running away?

Best Answer

Please see my comment that explains more detail. Sorry I'm using phone app.

Best Answer

I see. It sounds like you're a melodramatic little poof who has a deep-seated urge to be considered interesting by strangers on the internet. You've tripped up slightly here though, because literally no-one gives a **** about your dreams.

Best Answer

Did you read my comment above? I'll post it here....

Best Answer