jacwillow jacwillow 36-40, F 20 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Religion

Yes that is exactly what the Bibles says,we are all born sinners.

Best Answer

Sure go read Romans 5:12 and also Romans 3:23 and there are other versus as well.

Best Answer

I believe we are born innocent.

Best Answer

Strange answer:<br />
According to the freaks who invented God, you and I are born in sin simply because our parents had to copulate in order for us to be born.

Best Answer

Hunh?

Best Answer

Why is it sin to copulate??

Best Answer

You do realize this is total crap?

Best Answer

We get born and that's it. Moral is a concept to make huge societies work. It is not given to us by any God.

Best Answer

Nope. God doesn't exist and sin doesn't exist. We just get born, and eventually do bad stuff.

Best Answer

Simul Iustus et Peccator (lat= Sinner and saint at the same time). At least according to Martin Luther.

Best Answer

we are not born sinner but bare the sinners life cause of our ancestors

Best Answer

I believe we are born stained with original sin from adam and eve that is cleansed by baptism. Roman catholics try to take care of that as soon as possible. In case you don't grow old

Best Answer

Were born with sin nature its up to parents to teach their children in the way they should go little children are innocent and be welcomed into the kingdom of heaven. When they are old enough to know right from wrong and hear the truth and reject it then there held accountable for it. Everyone has sinned we're sinned natured but we can't be forgiven unless we ask forgiveness from are heavenly father

Best Answer

Which is to accept Christ as our lord and be born again. Wiped away clean all our sins by Jesus

Best Answer

I understand your viewpoint because babies are pure and act on natural instinct but I think that God said we born into sin because God knows out actions in the future. So I guess it is best to stay on the good path as soon as possible.

Best Answer