Yes that is exactly what the Bibles says,we are all born sinners.

Best Answer

Sure go read Romans 5:12 and also Romans 3:23 and there are other versus as well.

Best Answer

I believe we are born innocent.

Best Answer

We get born and that's it. Moral is a concept to make huge societies work. It is not given to us by any God.

Best Answer

Strange answer:<br />
According to the freaks who invented God, you and I are born in sin simply because our parents had to copulate in order for us to be born.

Best Answer

Hunh?

Best Answer

You do realize this is total crap?

Best Answer

Nope. God doesn't exist and sin doesn't exist. We just get born, and eventually do bad stuff.

Best Answer

Simul Iustus et Peccator (lat= Sinner and saint at the same time). At least according to Martin Luther.

Best Answer

we are not born sinner but bare the sinners life cause of our ancestors

Best Answer

I believe we are born stained with original sin from adam and eve that is cleansed by baptism. Roman catholics try to take care of that as soon as possible. In case you don't grow old

Best Answer

Were born with sin nature its up to parents to teach their children in the way they should go little children are innocent and be welcomed into the kingdom of heaven. When they are old enough to know right from wrong and hear the truth and reject it then there held accountable for it. Everyone has sinned we're sinned natured but we can't be forgiven unless we ask forgiveness from are heavenly father

Best Answer

Which is to accept Christ as our lord and be born again. Wiped away clean all our sins by Jesus

Best Answer

Have you ever thought about this mystery we call God?

All we know of this imaginary being is what man has told us, no one has ever met this being, what we have are stories invented by primitive man and enhanced over time.

Sadly, some men saw the value in being able to manipulate the masses, so using the ignorance of the primitive masses, evil but clever men used fear and guilt to combined with all kinds of stories, to get people to accept there was such a thing as God.

These evil men gave the majority a conscience, but knew better than to give themselves one, and ever since, there have been those who have, and those who don't, and the churches have been a part of that conspiracy.

My religion is doing good, after that, I believe man uses the word God to explain the unexplainable, nothing more and nothing less.

Best Answer

Hell ! yeah

Best Answer

I understand your viewpoint because babies are pure and act on natural instinct but I think that God said we born into sin because God knows out actions in the future. So I guess it is best to stay on the good path as soon as possible.

Best Answer