i have taken to very strong antibiotics for about 3 weeks now ,. i have went to the doctor 2x's and now i think i need to go back again because,. i belive for the 3rd time in 3 - 3 1/2 weeks i have strep throat. how is this happening? i changed the antibiotics, been washing my hands,. eating and sleeping well, changed my tooth brush befor antibiotics and after them, but i keep getting it. any help?
jmillsmmc jmillsmmc 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 17, 2009

My daughter battled what we thought was an incurable case of strep throat for months. We found out that it PFAPA Syndrome. See an infectious disease specialist. We could have spared her months of antibiotics. Her symtoms were sore throat with white patches in the throat, back and body pain, fever,and swollen lymph nodes.

Best Answer

I've had a chest/throat infection now for 3 weeks...I had a course of anti-biotics and I felt better; when these were finished the infection returned...my doctor gave me another course of anti-biotics. Hopefully it will do the trick and this will sort it out.

Best Answer

Got a cat? Cats carry strep. Not their fault they just do and it can carry to humans. Good for you to keep up with this cause untreated strep causes scarlet fever which is a bad thing for your heart. If, no cats then you must do a better antibiotic, but if cats--must treat them.

Best Answer

Turns into mono ~ very serious health complications as this happened to me and I have MS today. <br />
Surely the antibiotic should take care of it but if you are stressed out or your immune system isn't where it should be ~ this could take a really long time to get rid of. Mine didnt go away for well over a year, and today I still feel ill effects: nerve damage ~ MS. Take care.

Best Answer

ALOE VERA LEAVES SKINNED AND RINSED THEN PUT IN A BLENDER WITH ORANGE JUICE, IT IS NOT SOUR ONCE YOU RINSE IT, AND IT RUNS DOWN THE THROAT WELL, TRUST ME I KNOW IT IS SCARY BUT YOU WILL BE HEALED IN 3 DAYS FLAT!

Best Answer