Don't give up! My dad got laid off once and he spent his time at home looking for a job everyday for over a year. And then he finally got hired at a better job than his first!

Best Answer

ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ "I have applied for the lowest wage jobs out there and been beaten out by illegal immigrants." They tell you who beat you, and also that he was an illegal immigrant?

Best Answer

yes and employees tell me

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your situation. Keep searching! Something should come up eventually. Maybe try Snagajob.com if you haven't already.

Best Answer

I think it has less to do with the fact that illegal immigrants are taking all the jobs and more to do with the fact that you're no longer a young professional. It's hard to land a job when you're 45+. Have you tried asking your contacts for help? If that doesn't work out of you, there's not much more you can do but keep looking. Good luck.

Best Answer

out for you*

Best Answer

I sis not say it had anything to do with illegals - I mentioned them because I cant even get a min wage job just to get back to work because they are being given those jobs. I am grossly overqualified for those jobs but I could get one just to eat if illegal immigration laws were enforced.

Best Answer

dont know what your problem is with illegal immigrants taking American jobs but my reality is that I have am out there competing with them and getting beat by people that have no skills and speak no English

Best Answer

Let's all thank our grate leeder Yobammy for where you are at, I am in a similar situation, I feel for you, I wish things could get better, but until the people of this country get pissed enough and take back our country, it's gonna be a screwed up mess.

Best Answer