Rumy, Look at the numbers of people who are trying to help you understand! No matter how hard you battle against the world or you think the world will battle against you, there will always people there willing to offer you help and advice. With all do respect. Do the hardest thing there is do in your life, Take it! Advice that is.<br />
People understand that life is difficult. Unfortunately some care less then others, some are in it for their own benefit, and some are in it just because they want a fight or to feel more powerful then you by putting you down. Keep living in the I can't world and that is were you will be forever.

Best Answer

hang in there rumy it can only go up from here.................

Best Answer

Well thats just not the answer you think it's bad now oh boy no options after that ...

Best Answer

Try a change of focus. Instead of just thinking about yourself and what's wrong with your life ... how about helping out in a volunteer or charity group? Help the homeless, the aged ... abandoned animals ... somehow turn your energy to the outside rather than always concentrating on what's not right for you. You'd be surprised how helping others who are less fortunate can make you see things from a different perspective. You never know you might even meet some people to be friends with as a bonus.

Best Answer

homeless people trashed my house... i will never help a homeless person, and used to be one!!!!

Best Answer

OK ... fair enough you win.

Best Answer

I think you need to prioritise making yourself important and not worry about anyone else for a while rumy. The thing about feeling like killing yourself is a couple of days later you can't believe you were thinking of doing it. That is unless you actually do.... <br />
You are just really hurting at a really hard time and I think you need to start with making yourself happy thru hobbies or projects and start with you and then worry about the rest of the world. Life can be rough on males and sometimes its best to build ourselves back up before we cop another blow.<br />
Please remember the old truth "and this too shall pass" Its true.<br />
I offer this advice with good intentions. If i missed the mark I apologize but hope you find your answer either way.

Best Answer