Sorry, hunny, the upset stomach is your body telling you it doesn't want to be poisoned any longer. You can force it if you wish, you can drink until you puke and then drink some more, but if you do, you can and probably will end up with alcohol poisoning. Do you have any idea how many people die of alcohol poisoning just because they want to stay drunk for just a few hours or a day or two. If you find this insensitive, sorry, but your body really doesn't want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be feeling sick now.

Best Answer

Keep those bottles comin'

Best Answer

yeahhh thats the bad girl advice i'm looking for. i cant even finish the first bottle tho :(

Best Answer

Your answer doesn't sound like you want to take anybodies pain away. Just a thought.....

Best Answer

If this is the life she wants to have, who am I to tell her don't do this and that?

Best Answer

*face palm* great job! you want to be an aide to her self destruction? Are you familiar with consciences? She sounds serious, and your answers could influence her....ya, but who cares, right?

Best Answer

What would you tell her if she were your cousin?

Best Answer

And If I say the right thing, would she even care? Sometimes, people need reverse psychology. You know that, don't you?

Best Answer

Well, this is for me; if a person would ask for help and he/she really wants it, I would tell them to help themselves also. People like this would be hard to deal with. First, she doesn't want criticisms and I bet she wouldn't listen to a word we'll say.

Best Answer

Stop drinking malibu. I cant get drunk off of it either for some reason. Its too sweet and just makes my stomach ache. <br />
Use a mixed drink with something 80 proof in it. This will fix the problem most likely.

Best Answer

You are saying that you want to become unconscious for someones birthday party? And that is a "good thing?" That is so useless, and if you told your bf: I want to drink so much that I pass out," if he has any class or maturity, he will ask you not to do it. You are after a nonsense goal, and your body is saying "no," so please "forgive" us for calling it what it is, and refusing to help you pass out (or worse) from drinking! Since your not looking rationally at the consequences of your drinking, you shouldn't drink at all. Where did you park your common sense?

Best Answer

And if you can't handle honest answers, delete the question, and anything else.... And this is NOT the way to become a Superwoman! And will your bf know what to do if you get alcohol poisoning? Have you chosen burial or cremation? Just wondering.......

Best Answer

No Darling! That's a lovely goal! I am sure your mother is very proud of you

Best Answer

its one day, let me be. i'm great for the other 364 days of the year. I can have one rotten day to myself. Thanks.

Best Answer

didn't figure u were the insensitive type, thanks

Best Answer

That sounds a bit like a heroin users excuse.....

Best Answer