I had this idea once that standing upside-down (Be prepared for TMI here) would stop me needing to pee. No, it didn't, I was 5, and you can all guess how that ended.
ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Wasted many tears after my first breakup.

Best Answer

Going clothes or linen shopping after going 2 days without sleep, a 12 hour shift in work and a night out in the pub. I bought a new jacket and bedding. When i got home my GF looked at the bedding and instantly said'well you can take that right back'. lol. I was so out my mind with exhaustion id bought this hideous 1970s style black and white striped duvet cover and pillowcases. Truly horrible. And my jacket wasnt much better, it wasnt even my size.!

Best Answer

I thought it would be easy to break a beach ball, by jumping on it. I was wrong. I almost broke my back instead.

Best Answer

I walked a dog while wearing roller skates and on my banana seat bike in 1985. I fell and learned never to do that again :)

Best Answer

Trying to play circus and stand on a ball. That ended in 12 stitches in my lip and a fear of that one wall everyone has in their house thats bumpy and sharp.

Best Answer

dating a woman fresh out of prison

Best Answer

I don't think anything I've done is stupid. Other people think that. But, hey, I'm the one having fun and living my life ;)

Best Answer

Thinking that purging was a "good idea"

Best Answer

marraige brings happiness...

Best Answer

i could change a man lol

Best Answer