WHAT about the other 40 plus MILLION American's without health insurance? Wasn't the point of it to cover those WITHOUT insurance? how about TELLING us how many have LOST their insurance due to O'Crappy care?
Motherof4girls Motherof4girls 36-40, F 11 Answers Mar 11 in Community

I tried getting on that obamacare, it's was like 700 bucks a month for a family of 3, WTF?... I can't afford that, I'm just going to pay the penalty.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. This is happening ALL over. Also, many have LOST their insurance. So "we" (not us, but our country) pass a law to help those WITHOUT insurance and it causes many WITH insurance to lose their insurance. Govt doesn't belong running things like this.

Best Answer

isnt it great to be on obama yo momma land??!!<br />
the weakest president since jimmy carter and that clown was no bargin. welcome to obama land where you can go bankrupt too by spending all your money on obamacare and get nothing back in return except no you are not covered!!

Best Answer

That is so true !

Best Answer

Why do you let that douche get to you?

Best Answer

i haven't had any wine yet tonight...:) thank you for helping to calm me Miss Vickie...

Best Answer

Sweetie he's not worth the headache :)

Best Answer

You don't say?.....

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

No one here can do anything about it really.

Best Answer

We just like to complain

Best Answer

I see I see.

Best Answer

Kinda hard not to

Best Answer

I understand.

Best Answer

and of those enrolled they have yet to say how many have actually paid for it

Best Answer

They can just get insurance through another provider, duh.

Best Answer

If you like your insurance, you may keep it. A lie. If you like your doctor, you may keep your doctor. Another lie. O'Liar did NOT say folks would have to get insurance through ANOTHER provider. His words, his quotes are out there online for you to see. He told us we could keep our insurance and doctors. Thing is, he knew he was lying when he said that to the American public.

Best Answer

I hear many of them are in the prison system and were already getting free healthcare.

Best Answer

The democrats wanted to cover everyone without insurance but it couldn't pass, so they compromised and got a mandate instead. Obamacare also includes a medicaid expansion that would cover most of those uninsured, but most states with Republican governors refused to implement it. They tried.

Best Answer

you got it babes...they dont want it.....

Best Answer

screw you, mo fo of 4 bitc-hes!

Best Answer

And

Best Answer

Just so you know...I will FLAG everything you do...

Best Answer