I looked at the movie poster for Insidious, which is about a child who is inhabitated by demons when he succumbs to "comas". His soul goes into what is called "The Further" where he is tormented. Now I notice only two letters are in red, S and I. So the poster looks as this inSIdious. Why is that so? I know many people will just dismiss but no. I am no fool. There is subliminal messaging in 98 percent of ads, movies, Axe bodywash, songs and etc. So what was the message in the title? Si, could be spanish for "yes" or could mean the international unit system. Or you take away SI and you get "In Dious"...take away a "U" and you have "In God". Now for you bible bashers: don't come here with your disrespectful theories or thinking I'm searching for a holy revelation, its not that serious. And for you snob nose ep members, don't come here with your self centered answers. So what you think? Just a title or maybe some eye-brain subliminal message thing going?
7thPrime 7thPrime 31-35, M 12 Answers Mar 21, 2011

Situationist International

Best Answer

lol!!!

Best Answer

IN SIDE OUS = INSIDIOUS<br />
Thats my guess. Josh has something Insidious is trying to get "inside" him in Chapter 2<br />
and something insidious is trying to get "inside" of Dalton.

Best Answer

Inside us, Demon is a puppeteer and we are the puppets. Marionettes and puppets in his room suggest this also. He <br />
wants to be inside us.

Best Answer

It was their slogan if you will for the trailer. Insidious IS Insidious. The words would flip forwards and backwards and the IS would remain. I have no idea why they chose that as their slogan though.

Best Answer

I think si is an abreivation as u kno he falls asleep. So the answer is SHUT IN. See

Best Answer

SI... see it? First thing I thought of but I don't know.. it could mean a lot of things with something so vague..

Best Answer

Never heard of the movie or saw the poster until now when I looked it up, the way it was written sideways like that and the red SI for some reason made me read it as "inside" the first time, though letters like to dance around on me alot so that might of been nothing intentional.

Best Answer