An ex-gf of mine once took photos of me while two of her gay friends had their way with me. I was wearing lingerie and the three of them would make comments about me being so feminine and unmasculine, and they would call me a sissy, a bottom, etc. Finally, she took me with a strap-on while I finished them with my mouth. I was handcuffed the whole time and being so helpless while they had their way with me was so wonderfully humiliating.

Best Answer

My wife has kept a photo album of the aftereffects of my spankings. I usually receive at least one spanking a week, sometimes more. After its over, she has me stand facing the wall or corner and takes a picture of me. She captions it with things like; why I was spanked, how I acted during my spanking, any witnesses, etc. She has recently printed out these photos and has placed them in a scrapbook type binder which she keeps on our coffee table. While many folks know of our lifestyle, this photo essay on my submission that is readily available for all to see whenever she wishes, has put even more public emphasis on my submission and her dominance. <br />
Take photos of whatever kink you are into and keep them on display. This will enhance your dominance, and increase his submission.

Best Answer

Your wife is brilliant!

Best Answer

I certainly think so! We've been married for 35 years now!

Best Answer

Excellent! And now it time that I unearth one like you!

Best Answer

I love my wife to treat me as her slave. It is my place to do whatever she orders me to do. I love being tied up, gagged and blindfolded and being spanked, or whipped. Sometimes she uses me as a footstool, while she sits having a drink and watching tv. She will have her horse whip in her hands and she will use it as and when she feels like it. Sometimes she ties my hands together and hangs me naked from a ceiling hook. That way she can whip me anywhere she likes. I love the surprise of being spanked while being completely in her power. She loves me being submissive and she loves to slap my face, or drag me into the bedroom by the hair, or even by my nipples or balls. She never goes too far and if I beg her, 'please, no more,' she'll probably give me a few more slaps then send me to get her a wee drink. I may or may not be allowed a drink. I just really love being her slave.

Best Answer

Question has been resolved but I'd say make yourself happy and he will be happy, he will get pleasure from that. Have fun and nothin is off limits

Best Answer

Hog tie him and insert a tube deep up his arse (he'll love it already). Call him 'Boy *****' 'Panty Boy''Tiny Twinky'!<br />
Tell him he is full of **** he soon will be)<br />
Insert a funnel into the end of the tube, then **** into it!<br />
Just think, all of your loverly **** going deep into him!<br />
Pull the tube out and when he squirts the juice out capture it in a glass and make him drink it!!!<br />
He will NEVER say no to you again!<br />
(and if he gets the balls to leave, come and get me cause "I'll be your dog'!)

Best Answer

yes.......it is true.......i never left tooo

Best Answer

bikini tan lines

Best Answer

Just take charge of everything and every decision. Buy him panties and toss out all his male underwear. Buy him a chastity cage and you hold the key. My wife and I play on vacations. She locks up my cage and won't let me out. She had me shave my body and I wore shorts or skirts the whole time. She made all decisions and made sure everyone knew it in public. She made me a t-shirt that said "My wife holds the key"<br />
It's difficult to keep this up full time. It's a lot of work for the women, but my suggestion is for you to make sure you get your way when you want and made all the decisions you want to make. If he argues, remind him he is submissive and wants it this way. Only give into his kinky side when you want to. Once a month or so should be enough.

Best Answer

Shave off all of his body hair and then tell him he looks like a girl. After that schedule 3 days a month when he will need to walk around with a tampon on. Make a point to comment on manly men you notice. Tell him you enjoy his feminine nature but at times you yearn for a real man.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

Send him to a Fredericks of Hollywood or Victoria's secret to buy lingerie in HIS size and bring it back home to you to be photographed. Alert a couple of your girlfriends. Have them surprise him by walking in and up to the register as he makes his purchase. When he gets home, send him to a room to get all dolled up for you. Have the girlfriends stop by to see the show. If he's embarrassed when they see him at the store, he'll be mortified when they show up at your house. Be sure to point out his hard on which will be obvious thru the nighty or baby doll or whatever.

Best Answer

my girlfriend made a huge cleaning list for me every Friday night on payday,i would take 2 hundred dollars and go out for the night partying,then come back with her girlfriends drunk and totally destroy the house,make me cook eggs,they would puke all over the toilet,then I would eat her to a few orgazums then kick me out and say she will inspect the house after I bring her coffe in the morning,on sundays I had to give her money to take her mom out for lunch,i would stay there and clean and do all her laundry till they got back,she would put me in choke holds and bend my fingers back and tell me how easily she could snap my neck,she was much stronger than me and I believe she could

Best Answer

I can be Dom, or a switch<br />
but you google<br />
ha ha

Best Answer

My wife hates the fact that I am submissive. So much so she has taken a boyfriend. I have signed over all that I owned before the marriage. We were at her cottage over the week end. My bedroom is next to hers and I can hear their love making during the night. In the morning I make breakfast for them and serve it in bed.

Best Answer

Get him to lick you out for a period of time. Punish him if he doesn't, reward him by letting him lick your arse if he does do it.

Best Answer

Aw, luv her for it!

Best Answer

i have 20+ years of experience.. and guarantee i will *** up with something that will please and satisfy YOU. Contact me if you wish... please

Best Answer

Dress him girlie before you punish him or make him stand in front of you naked as he will feel very vulnerable! <br />
A spanking in front of your friends or in public is also very embarrassing!<br />
P.S. Why can't I add you as a friend?

Best Answer

Biting his neck? I personally enjoy that but I'm slightly masochistic do I'm not sure if that will work.

Best Answer

Message me tons of ideas -1st and foremost is locked enforced chastity

Best Answer

Not a sub, but I love to **** a give while she is ontop of her sub / cuck BF. Using him as a table to **** on. Him feeling every thrust as I make his dom happy in a way he can't.

Best Answer

Add me please i have many ideas for You guys

Best Answer

Most responses to you suggest getting him to dress in female clothes. If it seems he does like that then tying his wrists , spanking him and pulling on his clothing will all excite him , as will insulting him and directing him to whatever gratifies you .

Best Answer