samanthathegreat samanthathegreat 31-35, F 19 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Nope, but it would have made life easier....had no time to date.

Best Answer

Oh I should be so lucky .. sometimes it would be nice to have one of those :)

Best Answer

There are lots of submissive men who would like to be your house husband and do the housework for you.

Best Answer

Really where would I find one? ..and what would they want me to do for them. I'm pretty sure they would want something :)

Best Answer

just would want a place to stay, and help out, and be there when needed on any level. i'd be there for you.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree. Successful career women should have house husbands who do all the housework for them and have dinner ready when they come home from work. <br />
*curtsy*

Best Answer

Aint gonna be me

Best Answer

he be the mouse in her house

Best Answer

Successful women don't have husbands

Best Answer

nope!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that!

Best Answer

I would love to be a house husand one Day. <br />
I Will do all the household, cleanimg, washing, colcking. Whatever it takes for her to be happy. <br />
She Can prepare a long list of Jobs i have to do while she is away. <br />
An old joke say that the Womans chain souls never be so long that she Can step out if the kitchen. <br />
I do not mind for her to chain me up when she is not at home Yo make sure i do not go out. I do not mind her locking away all my clothing to force me to stay indoor. <br />
All that is her right as a woman. I am a simple man and i must obey the supervisor sex.

Best Answer

Yes. A man should support and actively help his wife in all her pursuits. If that involves leaving his job, preparing meals for her, doing her laundry, then that is exactly what the man should do.

Best Answer

Yes and strongly !

Best Answer

they deserve house husbands. husbands that serve, are there for her, submit to her, and pamper her when needed.

Best Answer

Mine does not.

Best Answer

maybe, maybe not , take a poll , 1/4 divorced , single, married, and house husbands, who cares?

Best Answer