No, i'm not hurting right now, i'm just thinking everyone is going to die in great real pain someday. And that included you or me or my mother or my dog. Entropy loves to mess with our death, the more you live, the more entropic you are until you make boom.
usyou usyou 22-25, M 5 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Hobbies

sounds like a car accident

Best Answer

Tooth ache?

Best Answer

hmmm...if you cant feel pain..you wont feel pleasure!

Best Answer

I am sorry that you are hurting.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am a Christian and I don't worry about death at all....it is the farthest thing from my mind. I do hope and pray that I DON'T outlive my husband(who spoils me and gives me so much love), my son or my step daughter and her babies.....so the pain of this life, could be far more painful if you are the one left to cope....and somehow I feel that God will see me through anything.....because my strength is in Him and I WILL be reunited with my family. That I KNOW. Peace, honey♥

Best Answer

You're more entropic than you think.

Best Answer