Or at least be shut down PERMANENTLY
livelymind livelymind 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Food

I'm not the litigious type, but if you end up nearly dead from salmonella, e. coli or botulism a lawsuit may make sense. Just gotta prove it.

Best Answer

Report them to the local health department.

Best Answer

On that thx

Best Answer

Just stop going. General wavier of liability protects them. But IANAL

Best Answer

Just raising a discussion but wasn't aware thanks:)

Best Answer

Yes. Because you can't ban them. Actually, I'd just never go back, and tell all my friends not to go either or they may suffer the same fate.

Best Answer

Yes, you certainly can sue for food poisoning, especially if more than one person was involved. I would look up Food Poisoning attorneys like (http://www.myfoodpoisoninglawyer.com). They could help you out since they specialize in food poisoning cases. Always best to ask an expert. Hope this helps, and I hope none of you ever have to experience food poisoning again!

Best Answer

If you don't sue then tell everyone you know. Call the Health Department first. Was told in a work training class that when a person is disgruntled with a business they tell an average of 17 people, I would work hard to tell many more than that.

Best Answer

yes, you can. I had gotten food poisoning from 3 pizza places and a restaurant.

Best Answer

If it didn't kill me - why waste the time?

Best Answer