Noble because it precludes all suffering in this fvcked up world we were brought into. Brave because people tell us death is wrong or the end.
codycosmo codycosmo 18-21, M 17 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Community

Suicide is equivalent to homicide. Is a crime, just against yourself.

Best Answer

Hardly considering a person has a right to die if they choose.

Best Answer

not usually but occasionally - haven't we had the conversation already?

Best Answer

No, but I think 90% of the time it's noble, unless you have kids.

Best Answer

you can only believe this if you are a cynic

Best Answer

but too much suffering makes cynics of most anyone

Best Answer

Suicide is a desperate plea for help, a desperate cry of deep lasting pain. If you suffer in life, you may very well also suffer in the after-life. To hang in there and be strong, despite this f***ed up world, is noble and brave.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

uh NOOOOOOOO

it's most of the time the act of a very self-centered person.

'......ooooooooooo.waaaah, poor me!! poor me!!!.............."

see what I mean????????????

Best Answer

no it isnt'

Best Answer

'Precludes all suffering in this world' makes it cowardly, NOT noble. There's nothing noble or brave about stopping 'pain' or trying to run away from it.

And what do you know about death? What does anyone know on this side? A good guess would be to believe there IS such thing as hell and that's where you're going if you kill yourself.

Best Answer

Are you afraid of dying? If so, then it is brave to choose to die. And noble because so few people think it's acceptable to commit suicide.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid to die. I would give my life if it meant someone else could live. But killing yourself just because you think it'll end your suffering regardless of the people around you who love you and care for you is both selfish and cowardly. So your theory is wrong.

Best Answer

Brave is when one decided to face this fvcked world than running away from it

Best Answer

I've been brave. I just feel like what little joy I get out of life isn't worth facing the fvcked up world.

Best Answer

Then u r not brave enough to make it worth it, I've been tried to end my life two times before I finally understand why I still here , and I now appreciated all I have including air that I breath

Best Answer

I tend to look at it as if it were admitting that you are not strong enough to deal with it.

Noble..no. To me it's like killing yourself before going to battle, because your too afraid of someone else killing you.

Brave...no. More like childish. And un-responsible.

You want all the joys of a "high life" yet you are not willing to go through the toil of having to climb the mountain to get to them.

Best Answer

There are mountains far too high for most, including me.

Best Answer

Only you can set your limitations.

Best Answer

Having HIV and being alive with it when I can't get constant medical care; being alive when HIV infects mostly gay males while my heterosexual peers hardly have to worry at all about HIV is a reality too depressing for me to bare.

Best Answer

Listen to what you just said.
It is not the adversity the other have placed on you that is making you want to give up.
But the feeling of depression that you say is "too hard to bare".
If your going to let an emotion dictate the outcome, then choose anger.
Get mad about how you are treated and force change. If the medical system doesn't want to help, then find those who do.
What are others doing?
Don't be so vane to think that you are the only one out their who is feeling this way.
GET UP! GET MAD! GET A LIFE FILLED WITH REASON!

Best Answer

That's really unconvincing considering nothing can be done about HIV. It takes away my health, my enjoyment of life, and leads to death.

Best Answer

Seek and I am sure that you will find other who will say that you are wrong.
Science has made many advances that you(as a good little guinea pig) will never be told about.
Don't just crawl into the box that was handed to you.

Best Answer

I'm not sure how to feel about suicide anymore. It doesn't feel noble or brave. I just think its another way to die. There's something about choosing when and how you want to die that feels right. There should be a new word to use other then suicide because suicide sounds really bad.

Best Answer

Its a cowards act with so many people clinging to life and have their life extinguished to early to have a person willingly take there own when others have no choice is simply a cowards act.

Best Answer

I disagree considering the pain of life is too much for people like me. We're not really living if we're in so much pain or can't enjoy life for some reason.

Best Answer

Are you going to die from a disease? If yes, tan do your thing. If you just got depression pick your feet up and get moving and fix yourself.

Best Answer

Yes, I am going to die from a disease AND I have depression. So suicide is right.

Best Answer

From your other question I gather you have HIV or have moved into AIDS. I would be more willing to not object to suicide when they have a life-changing disease. Depression I just dont buy into, call me blue collar with those old-school parents from the 50s but depression just doesn't cut it in my book.

Best Answer

I do have HIV and was diagnosed last year. If I don't take any medicine, I'll die in at most, 10 years. That means I'll be dead by the age of 30. I think suicide would be great for me instead of waiting to die.

Best Answer

Are you in sick ?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

wait sick you have ?

Best Answer

The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that destroys your body from the inside out.

Best Answer

I know someone who has AIDS treatment

Best Answer

100% Healing

Best Answer

Suicide is a SELFISH ,and COWARDLY thing to do. You leave all those you know alone and in Pain.

Best Answer

What about MY pain? Aren't THEY being selfish by making me live in so much pain?

Best Answer

MY

Best Answer

My ,My,My, as I said selfish. If you don't like the way you are being treated, Stand up for yourself. Make no mistake if you commit suicide,YOU will throw away every Chance for Happiness YOU will ever Have. Those around you will be sad for a week or a month,but Life will go on with out YOU. They will be laughing and singing again someday ,but YOU will be gone FOREVER. :)

Best Answer

No. It's cowardly.

Best Answer

My brother committed suicide, he wasn't a coward, he was so deeply in pain. :-(

Best Answer

I too am deeply in pain. I want it to end and suicide is the surest way.

Best Answer

No it's not. You have to get help, and just remember the pain it's going to inflict on the people you leave behind. I can assure you it's hell for them. My brother was 46. You're young and need help now. Please get it.

Best Answer

I don't want help, I just want the pain of living to end. And there's only one way to make sure it happens

Best Answer

I've just read that you have HIV. There are millions of dollars being spent on research. Hang in there! There could be a cure any year now and you're not at the AIDS stage yet, so with medication you could live a long and meaningful life. Be brave, come on, please.

Best Answer

I don't feel like sitting around waiting for a cure while I can't enjoy my life because I have HIV in the mean time.

Best Answer

There are thousands, more, of people with HIV who are living healthy and productive lives because of the medication, which is improving every day. You sound very sorry for yourself and are giving up and that's very, very sad. :-( I wish you well.

Best Answer

No it is selfish.

Best Answer

If you have kids, maybe. I don't.

Best Answer

You still probably have people who you will leave confused and heart broken.

Best Answer

I'd write a suicide note so there'd be no confusion WHY I did it. And I 'm heart broken being alive. So it's my prerogative.

Best Answer

I'm really sorry you feel that way...

Best Answer

Don't feel sorry. Feel sorry for the people who are sick.

Best Answer

You are sick :/ and you can get help

Best Answer

Prove it.

Best Answer

can be, mostly not though

Best Answer