A coffin nail, the acrid taste of cold coffee missing some much needed sugar. Time goes by as if seconds were hours and the weight of the world falls on one's shoulders ... a thousand thousand Mondays go by and, like one much like Atlas, feels the weight of the day and the week ... joy has past and toil is ahead. The light seen at the end of the tunnel is gone and the tunnel collapsed ... should it be ended ... should the toil be doused in oil and set ablaze and the rest of one's live be released from the turmoil ... eternal rest in cold damp soil ...

Best Answer

Are you saying suicide doesn't taste good? I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying

Best Answer

What a troublesome person you are.

Best Answer

Wait, did I say something wrong?

Best Answer

No. Just guessed.

Best Answer

I'm confused...

Best Answer

That's alright.

Best Answer

Coffee sucks and I sleep through my mornings.<br />
Suicide season?<br />
Sounds like a chugga chugga loving MetalBore band.

Best Answer

You're such a nice gnome, ya know?

Best Answer

Look...I know you think you're smart and clever, but you are no different than all the other sophomoric "poets" who come on here thinking their faux disaffection and "I don't care what you think" attitude is something new. It's not, so drop the "I'm above annoyance" schtick and get a personality.

Best Answer

It was a compliment, you, ungrateful human.

Best Answer

Oh keel over.

Best Answer

MUAH!

Best Answer