It's not your fault ... right? Then go, because in turning up it doesn't only strengthen your case it shows that YOU are keen to show that you want justice other than it not being your fault. Go along and get justice; and you never know, you being asked to attend *could* help you in other ways *if* personal damages might come your way<br />
~F~

Best Answer

paid day off.......what the he ck ;-)

Best Answer

lol ... fair enough ;-)

Best Answer

Yes you must show up for a court summons.

Best Answer

so no loophole then?

Best Answer

I'm not a lawyer but I'm afraid if you just blow it of the judge could issue a bench warrant for your arrest.

Best Answer

Call the court and inquire.

Best Answer

no real people there........just cyborgs

Best Answer

don't answer-throw it out

Best Answer

sorry-I thought it said a jury notice!LOL

Best Answer

it's that whole "commanded to attend" thingy that's throwin me off

Best Answer

If you wanna win you better show up-otherwise they side with them.

Best Answer

side shmid?!..........the dingbat turned mid car......i twisted her round so when the cop arrived he thought initially i hit her as if she was makin a left turn.....small dent....silly fool is lucky i don't speed ;-)

Best Answer

Are they compelling you to bring documents as well: subpoena duces tecum?

Best Answer

Is this for a deposition? Are you a party or just a witness- in most jurisdictions you cannot be called until all the parties have been deposed if you are only a witness. You have to show regardless- but in what order. Is your insurance co involved?

Best Answer

Wait until you're getting cross examined cos she changed her story and said it was all your fault.<br />
Happened to a friend of mine , she went to pieces.

Best Answer