PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Aug 17 in Dating & Relationships

messaging my loyal EP friends, then heading off to see my grandchildren and their dad and stepmom

Best Answer

Good morning, my dear sis!! I will be at work today. Not expecting much business, as we are having a big car show in town, so I will most likely be working on my big scrabble quilt while at the office. xoxox

Best Answer

I love this answer. kissesssssssssssssssssss...I would read, sip tea, and chat lazily with you. xxxxx

Best Answer

I'd love to have you sit with me in the conference room while I'm sewing!! I'll be thinking of you today!! Kisssssssssssss!!!

Best Answer

And me of you...Til we meet in person.....Kissessssssssssssssssss...And JOY! :)

Best Answer

Typical.....late again....Sunday is almost gone and sadly Monday and work are looming on the horizon..don't you love time differences..

Best Answer

But we have this moment now....:)

Best Answer

Mmmmmm - get over here....quick.........

Best Answer

Nearly Monday here... Going to sleep soon.. :) enjoy your day beautiful lady!

Best Answer

Night, sorrentina. Thank you. Shower. Hike. It is a great start! kissesssssssssss...

Best Answer

;) kisses to you too!

Best Answer

*takes them and creates a small colourful quilt* :)

Best Answer

:) beautiful! I will thank you....it will keep me warm for the night,.

Best Answer

LOL. I was taking it for me....But feel free to use your kiss quilt, girl! :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

My day is winding down, just had lunch, painted, went for a walk, now listening to music, having coffee - Just chilling, a beautiful day!

Best Answer

Excellent! :)

Best Answer

Coffee ...laundry and here.....

Best Answer

i was just hanging out in church for a while

Best Answer