dskdw25q9n dskdw25q9n 61-65, M 8 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Sports

I don't regret getting a nice room at a casino for the whole week. My husband was in new orleans with my sister, and her hubby all week. I was asked to babysit my favorite neice all week. She's very beautiful, i'm WAY curious, and only nineteen. Hubby never wants sex. It's been a year. I took Mary to Tahoe with me for a week. I asked her to try on some lingerie. Omg, fourteen, and SO beautiful. She loved modeling for me. After some wine and a little 420, she was mine. Not much persuasion needed. We stayed in that room all week, just being lesbians. Our insest was perfect!! I think we're going too be very close us two. She calls me everyday now. I want her to be my wife. She loves me to.Btw we never did stop to this watch the game!! any of suggestions nobody else knows our forbidden secret love, but us two lesbians..any suggestions for us are welcome.

Best Answer

I didn't care either. Watched the 1st half. Was so bored, just turned it back off.

Best Answer

Interesting feedback because the news reports it was the most exciting Super Bowl yet. But what else are they going to say? They want to squeeze every last dollar from commercialization of it.

Best Answer

Football just doesn't hold my interest anymore.

Best Answer

Not me. I haven't watched a Super Bowl in years. They are about as much fun to watch as watching paint dry.

Best Answer

I have never watched an entire ball game, of any kind. If people would put as much mental energy, into learning the consequence of their political vote, this would be a much better country. Sports has skewed the mentality of our nation.<br />
There are better ways to keep our youth busy, and productive, than having them worship sports heros, who set a bad example for them. Dreams of becomming an athletic star are nearly impossible to achieve, luring our youth away from the important pursuits in life.

Best Answer

Whoo Hoo...Go Ravens...I loved it myself :)

Best Answer

I am glad you enjoyed it. My intent is not to be a spoil sport for anybody who does.

Best Answer

It's all good :)

Best Answer

I'm just pissed off that the forum boards are now flooded with power cut memes...

Best Answer