MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Those are my only choices? Personally, I have always preferred "Super-feminine, but Quirky straight Gal" and if you're talking about me, It's "Fairly Manly straight guy that watches the Tony awards."

Best Answer

manly gay guy

effeminate straight males do not appeal to me at all. Sensitive guy, fine, but not manly, forget it.

Best Answer

manly gay guy. the girly straight ones **** me off

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Hmmm....I would have to go with manly gay guy on this one

Best Answer

I wouldn't, but you can do as you please. :P

Best Answer

Well I mean, Im not even gay really but yeah if I had to choose one for company it would be the manly gay guy hands down

Best Answer

to be around i would have to pick the gay guy i wont say i cant trust any straight guy but i just have a hard time with trusting them atleast i know for sure no matter how desperate the guy gets if he is gay he isnt going to want to touch me for some reason straight guys i have met not the ones on here but in person seem to think its beter to make me feel wanted but that isnt the case i would rather think the thought of touching me makes them sick and feel completely safe then have them say things that make me feel weird about being alone with them

Best Answer

manly gay guy

Best Answer