Jacob1080David Jacob1080David 22-25, M 3 Answers Mar 6, 2012

Plain and simple ... I live in Florida and can't vote in Ohio ; BUT to all my friends etc up in Ohio , I'd ask you to THINK before you cast that all important vote ... Don't know why ANYONE would vote for someone who keeps their Millions of Dollars in Cayman island and Swiss bank Accounts and yet wants to be the AMERICAN President ... Same man withdrew Thousands of $$$ from a company just three weeks before it went bankrupt ... and has said that HE will destroy Social Security ? Just say NO to Mitt Romney !! Then; we have a guy who wants to run the government and use the Bible as a blueprint ; can we all say Rick Santorum .... ? As for Newt Gingrich, why would we vote a guy who is KNOWN to be Unethical and was FIRED from his job as Speaker of the House for UNethical conduct and has profited from freddie Mac as a "Consultant" when thousands of us have lost Millions in our home values ? The ONLY person running who doesn't have a scandal behind him or has not flip flopped on his position is Dr. RON PAUL ... People need to THINK before they vote just for their party ...

Best Answer

Yup they're all bastards and liars.
Ron Paul talks a good talk, but he won't be elected.

Best Answer

The field is scary--and I never thought I'd say it, but Paul is the least scary of all.

Best Answer

never vote for no-one and you won't be disappointed.

Best Answer